MVP Jjonak Zenyatta Legendary Skin officially revealed

Yesterday we were teased that a new skin for Zenyatta was being made for the 2018 MVP of the Overwatch League, NYXL’s Off-Support Jjonak. Now we get to see that skin in action:

The skin will be available from June 27th to July 14th likely for 200 Overwatch League Tokens.

70 Likes

The skin looks awesome

6 Likes

i wish his body was different

feels like a legendary that was tuned into an epic halfway through

23 Likes

Pretty much. My reaction as I worked my way down that image was basically “Holy cow that actually looks amaaaaeeeeeh that’s it?..”

3 Likes

Fugly dumb skin.

2 Likes

Love the skin, but is it supposed to be Jjonak related? Is he into tentacles or something?

1 Like

He has an affinity for octopi. He even has a tattoo of one on his arm iirc. He requested something octopus related.

12 Likes

just watch the thing and they will tell you

5 Likes

I think that’s a great skin. Might have to pick it up actually

17 Likes

The tentacles are ripped straight from Cultist

3 Likes

Ooops. Should have definitely watched it first then… I’m at work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok, that explains your question… yes, it is related to JJonak

D.Va player get mvp this year challenge

It sure is… unique

Cultist Zenyatta is still the best.

Yep, I noticed that too.

1 Like

I mean… Were they supposed to make new tentacles…

5 Likes

Wouldn’t hurt.

I just find it weird that Zenyatta now has two octopus-related skins. Especially when one is clearly better designed.

3 Likes

Why do they make skins to honor individual players instead of their community?

No wonder why everyone runs away from this game.

2 Likes

Wow some people are debbie downers. Any who I like it and I love SBB’s reaction.

33 Likes

Lots of negativity here… yikes.
It looks pretty nice, baseball zenny will stay my favorite but the octo-orbs are so cute, especially the gold :]

19 Likes

That skin is amazing!! So happy for JjoNak, he earned it! A very fitting skin for him I loved the smile on his face when he saw it! I can’t wait to be able to purchase it :octopus::blue_heart:

23 Likes