MVP Jjonak Zenyatta Legendary Skin officially revealed

Jjonak is a true inspiration to the community, absolutely well deserved.

15 Likes

This is everything I hoped for and more.

I love JJonak so much. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

THEY WIGGLE!
(I’m sorry, I can’t get over that fact. I need this skin now.)

3 Likes

yeah, and the eyes change colors & move :^D

4 Likes

Cultist halloween skin much better imo.

1 Like

i like…but where are his glasses!!!

12 Likes

Watched the video now and wow SBB is so cute lmao

6 Likes

Gotta love how the Stage MVP gets his own skin over the Season Finale’s MVP.

1 Like

What a SICK skin! Luckily I have 179 tokens right now with tonight’s first drop and I will easily have 200+ by the time this comes out. I have gone on some OWL skin spending sprees lately too (all with free tokens of course, and I got the All-Star skins).

I just wish they’d bring back All-Star Tracer and Genji just so I can have them, even though I hardly play those heroes.

2 Likes

The theme is appropriate given that JJoNak’s name actually stands for “Jjomullak Nakji”, which means “fumbling octopus”.

Credit: h ttps://www.dexerto.com/overwatch/jjonak-overwatch-league-mvp-skin-736712

7 Likes

This skin is one of the best I’ve seen.

1 Like

S Q U I D L A U N C H E R

19 Likes

For those that say the tentacles are identical to those of Cultist, get your eyes fixed.

That being said, not a fan of the color scheme, but the orbs are funny. And I like how the arms and “muscles” on the neck are tubes.

5 Likes

It is beautiful…

Oof, the orb and theme are cool but the color scheme of the skin I just can’t get over. The bubble gum pink with shades of blue then red. Hard pass for me. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Any Zen main and JJonak Fan will probably have this skin, even if they dont like it much but to be honest, just watching OWL, this is a very good use of those free tokens.

Insta purchase for me :octopus:

6 Likes

That actually looks pretty cool, but he already has a tentacle themed skin.

1 Like

Will it be time-locked or added to base owl like de lucio emote?

Aye, I have enough but am not a Zen main (although Jjonak is cool), but I got burned during all stars and couldn’t get the Lucio skin.

I imagine there will be way more cool swag as OWL gets later and later in the season. Going to bank my points for now as this skin just isn’t visually appealing at all to me.

Limited time only. See dates above.

2 Likes