Move on from Mass Rez

Do you know how ridiculously inaccurate forum profiles are? I have almost 200 hours on dva and according to my profile here, I have 17.

1 Like

Yes. Another person who simply likes the character herself. We are a dying breed.

This is my main issue when “mercy mains” start complaining in their echo chamber. I could also be called a Mercy main (support in general, really), and I almost never agree with the forum’s “consensus” about her, but I always get lumped in to the group by them and by Mercy haters alike lol. It’s a tad annoying.

Agreed. I’ve tried explaining this too… oh well.

Exactly. Stop pretending like you own the character or are entitled to some sort of “representation” or “consideration” by the developers.

I love it when they come out and say something like “the rework split the playerbase, we need another rework or a revert to fix this”

as if they getting what they want makes it so everyone is happy.

It’s honestly extremely self centered.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have over 160 hours on Lucio; according to the forums, I have 80.

I see this is all still going on. Do any of you sleep?

Umm… Some of us are in different time zones lol.

Are you? I thought the entirety of the Overwatch player base was centered in Burbank. Well color me surprised.

No, clearly I am referring to the same cast of characters fighting the same fight for the past 18 hours.

Calm down. It’s the forums. I was joking.

1 Like

I am calm, as you may have surmised from my joking remark about Burbank. Or was this to impugn my character over a humorous remark? I am sorry it offended you.

We return your now to your regularly scheduled program about who gets to have an opinion about what.

Duuuude. Just chill. We’re on the internet.

1 Like

Please calm down. It’s just an off-hand remark.

I was over mass rez before it was even gone :sunglasses:

Of course if you want to throw a bone my way, gimme a pistol buff. Then suddenly, I won’t have an issue with her midfight potential. :smiling_imp:

You need to take a chill-pill.

1 Like

Let’s just turn Mercy into a DPS. It would be so much more fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Breathe. It’s going to be okay. Look, I made a joke. You didn’t get it. That’s fine. Let’s just agree to leave it be.

Ok. Just calm down. It’s going to be alright. I’d recommend taking a short walk outside and catching a breathe. We can talk afterwards.

1 Like

We don’t really need to talk about it. You’re making a mountain out of this when you don’t really need to. I hope that your support network can see you through whatever strife my unrelated remarks have caused you.

isnt it funny when you consider that she got reworked in th efirst place bc people said she was not “fun to play against”

Sorry, I refuse to listen to someone who can’t even keep their cool after one reply. I’ll chat with you after you go and take a jog outside.

1 Like

Haha I’m not one of those people who says “Battle Mercy is the only way to play her now.” But I always enjoyed having the option to whip it out. If I had a bit of a projectile speed increase, I would use it more. Even if it’s not that often, having the option to use it with more consistency would probably satisfy a lot of people. I don’t care if you’re a pacifist mercy, you’re carryig a firearm! Use the dang thing!

1 Like

I think a lot of the problem lies within a failure to understand that you’re never going to be able to please everyone.

1 Like