Move on from Mass Rez

We can just re-write her lore. No big deal.

i mean atleast please the people who play the hero, rather than those who constantly whine

cough symmetra rework cough

1 Like

I think ‘we’ doing anything of that sort is generally a bad idea. In this case, specifically a bad idea.

I don’t man, a lot of the hardcore Symmetra people seems to like her rework.

1 Like

Id rather see half of her lore re-written than her having to be in this state.

What state is that, herr obersteurmann?

i have seen the oposite :joy:

No need! She’s already got a sidearm. It’s for emergency use. As far as I’m concerned, if your doctor feels the need to use a gun, it had better be useful. Otherwise just beat them with your staff.

Well I’m sure that you’re right.

Her current state.

And her current state is?

I don’t speak Germany.

heres a thread about it if you wanna read up about why people want sym 2.0 back

1 Like

I see. I was looking to get you to open up a bit so we could have an exchange, but you still seem upset with me. Well, I’ll be around later. Perhaps you will be in a more harmonious mood at that time.

I was replying to this:

Omg, you didn’t take that jog, did you? I’m disappointed in you.

A state of misery and turmoil. Something that’s almost comparable to WW2.

I generally don’t pay much attention to what the forum thinks about heroes and balance. I do know that there are a lot of players out there that are happy about it as well. But, that’s nothing which is going to be resolved, and certainly not here with the two of us who cannot agree.

So, you are right and I am wrong.

1 Like

good post,my man :+1:

But Im a Sym main and I like it…

1 Like

I don’t care about mass rez anymore. Valkyrie just sucks, and rez is a burden. I recently made a thread detailing a change to rez that could make it feel more rewarding, and make valk have some use for once.