Moria nerfs likely incomng hoping they nerf her lock on self healing auto attacks

Moria is super unfun to play against because her basic attack is a lock on beam that self heals which means that she can win a lot of 1 v 1 fights.

22 Likes

Supports should be able to win 1v1 fights. Nobody likes playing a helpless character.

155 Likes

Don’t feed the troll, kids.

105 Likes

This is why I’m hopeful they change Moira from making Genji practically helpless so easily.

“You just want flankers to be a free kill and not be able to defend themselves”.

Also @OP did you really have to start back this silly lockon argument lol.

9 Likes

moria is a brain dead hero that just holds down a button and has an auto win because of it, zero skill involved.

10 Likes

Bippity Boppity Boo. No more lock on for you!

I fixed moira everyone, I got rid of her auto aim

I can’t duplicate stupid ~WildPants

39 Likes

Ty Wildpants senpai.

6 Likes

Then what does a dps do?

Also you dont have to kill to counter.

3 Likes

they should have to make an outplay to win those fights, not just have it automatically in their favor, that literally doesn’t even make sense

“oh well DPS exist but these supports are able to beat those DPS consistently so in reality these supports are actually better DPS heroes than the DPS”

5 Likes

A “DPS” is supposed to deal better damage. And they do. Moira does a maximum 50 hp/sec damage. She is not even a threat to someone who has a healer with them.

You don’t have to score the killing blow yourself to deal damage. That’s an ideal result, sure, but it’s not a necessary qualifier.

Moira doesn’t auto-win against Genji. There is a difference between a favorable matchup and a free kill.

No. Moira, at 50 dps, is not an acceptable substitute for a dedicated damage dealer in a team game. 6v6 is not FFA. You have healers. Healers can out-heal Moira’s damage easily, but a real damage hero can overcome healing in a sustained fight.

21 Likes

https://imgur.com/COvBUg0
4 golds bro wym

Don’t confuse total tickle damage for lethal burst damage. Total damage is not DPS.

31 Likes

how do you misspell Moira twice?

Edit: three times omfg

3 Likes

Sure, just earn the kill with skills.

5 Likes
my topic

Moira skill-related changes are planned (info from Jeff) (i know how do it good)

If you suddenly once again gathered to increase the need for skill on moira (in other words, stupidly nerf), I have a better idea.

increase the maximum damage (for example, to 60-70), but at the same time make a reduction in damage depending on how far the sight is from the target that we are attacking. If next to it - then, for example, 40, then a gradual decrease to 10 (for example, when the target is not even on the screen, lol). The figures are approximate, but you get the point.

also the area of ​​damage of the ball should decrease depending on its size (ideally, reduce the maximum initial area still too)

P.S. we all know they will just nerf and no rebalanse. Gl moira players with maybe 30 damage only XD

1 Like

So pharah counters symmetra, ana all the hero roster, winston squishies, Sombra doomfist but GOD FORBID moira countering genji1!!!1!1!

17 Likes

I’m afraid to say that in this game Sym counters almost anything

Who is simetra is that a new hero? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

google translate hero

1 Like

God forbid you needing to have a truck sized hitbox to fight Genji.

2 Likes