More LGBT heroes needed 🏳️‍🌈

Look for it. You have a search bar, and a subforum.

The dictator is back.
I ask again… What is your opinion of gays being banned from the Amsterdam gay parade being banned for not agreeing with the LGBTQ++++ agenda?

LGBT is like 5% of the population.

We already have 2 gay heroes and hinted that another one is LGBT. We don’t need another one until hero 40 or hero 60 and anything more would just be giving LGBT over-representation instead of representation.

And the entitlement is annoying.

9 Likes

No one goes to story discussion. It’s like telling people to use the competitive board for balance change ideas. Or competitive topics.

1 Like

Off topic btw.

Tell that the people who make 20000 Moira threads a day

1 Like

Here you go then

How was Tracer forced? She wore one left earring which was a huge hint to her being a lesbian.

Also Soldier looked at his photo of his boyfriend back in the 2016 reflections comic.

2 Likes

Why do I have the bad feeling this will be false flagged?

2 Likes

Look at the OP of the thread.

DARTHWINSTON HAS SPOKEN!!

2 Likes

You literally just said it’s hard to find. I literally just sent it to you.

Why is needing more LGBT heroes so important to you? Sounds like a you problem
See? Why force people tonhave more lgbt heroes just for the sake of it?

9 Likes

Where are your sources. Skinner, Pavlov, Piaget, Freud, Bandura, Erikson… who said this.

Secondly, racism and sexism towards woman are noticeably attempts at societal reform that has gone on longer than gay acceptance, yet both remain an issue to this day. Like I said - write and incorporate it well or don’t do it at all.

4 Likes

Oh so sexism towards women did not decrease heavily during the last 80 years??

Honey, it did by a lot :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Because we have to show the world that one can be proud to be LGBT :rainbow_flag:

that is what happens when your only writting motivation is appeasing blue checkmarks and people like the OP.

idk why its so hard to make a new badass hero, that just happens to be gay.
like it can be in the voicelines between heroes it doesnt have to be a big friggen full comic story about who they like to bang.

1 Like

Yikes

1 Like

are you trying to imply that hanzo and mccree arent happily married?

3 Likes

And why you you need to show it to the world? You can be proud about whatever and keep it to yourself, as i said people dont like things shoved down their throats

4 Likes

Matt Mercer will happily answer this ^^