More Disappointed than i've been in a long time

Not just in the Event, But that’s a BIG Part of it.

It literally feels like there’s Almost nothing new.
Please, DO NOT Spoil skins, if you’re just going to release them ALL Before we actually see them in game.
(I know they didn’t release them “All” But it still felt like it.)

Lucioball is just as… Boring As i remember it… It’s fun, but it’s been fun Every Time I didn’t have super high hopes for this event, but… i wanted Something New.

I was already feeling let down because i don’t really have any heroes left to main that are even playable, And now the Summer Event feels like an advertisement more than anything.

Oh, and where’s the voicelines?
Where’s the sprays If anything.

Even playing Mei’s yeti hunt would be better than this entire event.

Angry Chibi is Angry. -.-
and in a bit of a mood.

I Really Want to love this game… why are you making it so hard?
Give me a reason to Log in Today.

68 Likes

Couldn’t find one sorry.

23 Likes

Exactly.

Exactly my point.
An “Event” Is supposed to be “Fun” And “Worth taking part in”

What fun is it to look for Voicelines Of all things, only to realize that This time Everything changed… THIS TIME The event means less to the overall game.

4 Likes

Yes. I liked No Mans Sky at launch more than this event. That says something, as I was an adamant hater of No Mans Sky back then, as it wasted practically all of my money I had at the time.

8 Likes

This summer event feels more like a used car lot advert. Big summer blowout! Zero down on a new copy! Drive away in your very own preowned lucioball!

1 Like

Well it feels like an event for 5-10 lootboxes…then you got the sprays/voicelines and its all dupes again.

1 Like

Hell, i was worried about having pre-paid for Anthem.

It’s will be 100% More fun than this, even if it Sucks.

2 Likes

The Culling 2 has more content than this event.

1 Like

i have to agree,
they not only cant even load JPG in to game properly

but we dont have any animated shorts for a YEAR now, not even mentioning lore in general

7 Likes

The only reason i can think of for them doing this, is… so that people spend some money real quick just so they can be done with it.

I think its just too much work knowing(or just thinking?) people buy lootboxes for skins,not for common stuff.

Hell… I’m going to end up depressed if i keep coming back for these…

Black Ops 4 Beta looks better and better each minute. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

3 Likes

Looks like Overwatch resources are moved to that new project Blizzard is working on. A game where they assembled their top people, not a $40 budget game that only exists because Titan failed.

I mean… i paid $60 for this game. -.-

And yea… i get the whole “But it’s still free content” But they should Actually deliver When in reality, they just want us crawling back, and they want to use as little resources as possible to make sure than happens.

Shame, blizzard.
Shame…

1 Like

I seriously think I’ll just get a skin or two from last year and the new dva skin… never was so disappointed in new skins… and did they seriously not make any more content besides just skins?

3 Likes

Skins is all they did. Everything else is the same, besides a “New content” button. I don’t know. That could’ve been there in a previous patch. Explains how much I play this now.

2 Likes

I don’t even think we have that on console… :confused:

at lease, i didn’t see one.

It’s in the hero gallery.

Cabana Ana?
That’s all I’ve got.