Moira Has 2.0% Usage in OWL 2021 So Far

“She is in a perfect spot” they said. “She needs no buffs at all” they said…

5 Likes

oh, she’s in the perfect spot for Moira all right.

2 Likes

F— OWL.

The only people who give a s*** are the devs and the people involved. It’s just a shame they’re the same people who balance the game and ruin it for the rest of us with stupid changes.

16 Likes

Seems like more or less Brig is in a good spot with lucio. You choose your poison. Can only have one.

Baptiste probably outshines Moira and possibly to an extent Ana as well.

Arguably, the casual player base already has enough tools at their disposal. We have easy options to use if people don’t want to work at getting better.

2 Likes

why are you using an OWL icon if you despise it so

3 Likes

Good point. Well made. But it was one of the only free/available ones I got when i created the account! :slight_smile:

Do you make any money playing the game?

someone can be in a good spot and not played, just because bap is op it doesnt mean moira is necessarily bad

6 Likes

Are we using OWL as ways to buff a hero now? Genji is sitting at 1.4% then. WHERE ARE OUR BUFFS?

6 Likes

She’d see a perfectly healthy amount of playtime were it not for Bap’s current state.

While I don’t agree with citing owl… Genji is also in a roster much bigger than moira. At 1.4% you would be arguing that genji should lower in picks or still, that moira needs buffs.

2 Likes

They said the same thing about Genji, and he’s only managing 1.4%. I really wish people would stop pretending heroes that are suffering are fine, simply because they dislike them.

8 Likes

Because bap and brig are by far the best supports in OWL and honestly there’s no reason to run moira when you have those supports who do everything she does but probably better

That being said I do agree she could use a buff, but not the one on current ExC

1 Like

D.Va at a 49.7% pick rate!! She needs a nerf because OWL :v::blush:

1 Like

Maybe they’re just really enamored with the letter A?

moria needs a full rework with abilities that have more depth to them

Her concept is fine…don’t need a full rework…but yeah

I’m not sure why they didn’t push forward some of the things they tried on ExC last year…or why they haven’t tried any since…many of them I thought were the right types of changes (perhaps not THE change)

1 Like

her concept is good but her abilities are not good. Easy auto aim heal and damage has no depth, orb is a really basic ability and isnt punishing to use, fade is a get out of jail free card which is very boring

difference between genji and moira is that Moira is bad at all ranks, even in bronze she is behind two other healers…

on the other hand genji dominates the ladder from gold-diamond/low masters. He’s already really really good in those ranks, so buffing him to make him good for OWL would break him for mid elo

1 Like

To be fair to the user - I didn’t know the icon was associated with OWL until I got into OWL myself :woman_shrugging: