Missing Noire Widowmaker skin from merge

Same. I got everything from Xbox to PC except for the Noir skin :frowning:

I’m sad.

2 Likes

same. no answer from devs?

2 Likes

No, they’re choosing to completely ignore the issue :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup in the same boat as everyone else here aswell. A whole bunch of my cosmetics are locked/missing including Noire.

2 Likes

Friendly bump… @blizz please ack this issue.

2 Likes

6 days later and devs haven’t even released a statement
I submitted a ticket and got the bot response of “regarding missing cosmetics blah blah blah”
Clicked “this hasn’t resolved my issue continue etc”
that was three days ago and no response.
never seen a trainwreck of a release as bad as this. literally taking away paid for content from 90% of their playerbase.

2 Likes

i just want my widow skin back cmon blizzard

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me, I still have the skin on xbox but not on pc.

2 Likes

I thought a week grace period on my PSN sub expiring would be enough, hopefully the “fix” doesn’t involve remerging

1 Like

So blizzard has a “fix” for this. You have to manually reinstall the skin as a DLC on your device. For Xbox, I had to manage the game, select the game top right and it should be there, reinstall it and bam. Server issues. I’ll check in the morning if I have the skin (if the servers are up.)

and here i thought 2042’s launch was bad LMAO

I can’t seem to be able to reinstall the DLC on PS4 - there’s not even an option to uninstall it in the first place…

1 Like

I decided I’m gonna open a ticket every day until they give us a clear answer. I’m not gonna let it die out, I refuse to be treated like this after 6 years of playing this game.

7 Likes

Mine is missing too. It’s funny though. I can go onto my Xbox Series X right now, and still download the Noir skin onto my Xbox, but since it’s coded for Overwatch 1, it still doesn’t work.

3 Likes

Sorry for my english, my native language is portuguese, I hope you understand, this problem is not just with Widowmaker Noire, the skins of the Overwatch Legendary Edition are also not showing for those who were an Xbox player and went to the PC

3 Likes

No, that’s only an issue for some people. The issue we’re talking about is specifically with Noire. I (and most others here) have the Legendary Edition skins. The issue lies with the fact that the Noire skin SPECIFICALLY is manifested as a DLC on consoles, and thus caused issues with merging.

4 Likes

Love that it’s been a week and the devs haven’t even made a comment on this problem yet.

I bet if someone had an issue buying something the devs would be right on that

But when content that has been paid for is missing from the game they’re silent.

4 Likes

So, I hopped on an hour ago on both PC and Xbox, (yes the skin was installed) and nothing. I did however get more legacy credits cause it opened the lootboxes on the Xbox once I logged in. Still disappointed it doesn’t work, hopefully they fix it soon.

4 Likes

Same here I also lost my pink mercy and the 3 skins I bought from the owl shop

2 Likes

This is a cruel joke at this point.

Blizz is doing nothing, and showing they legit do not care sadly.

This whole thing sucks man

6 Likes