Missing Noire Widowmaker skin from merge

Spam them with tickets, it’s literally the only “weapon” we have to make them hear our voices.

2 Likes

Same for me, i merged hoping to get my origins skins on soldier reaper etc and my widowmaker noire cuz i bought the physical edition way back when it came out. Really sucks to lose those

1 Like

This is my favorite skin in the game, and it might sound harsh, but I hope their fix isn’t to just unlock it for everybody as a general purchase skin. I specifically purchased the skin separately originally and ended up liking the game so much that I went out and also bought the collectors edition, and still have the Noire code from the LE in the original steelbook. There is something cool about having an exclusive skin. That being said, they should fix it so that it unlocks for everyone who had the skin on all platforms. Every time I boot my systems up, whether it’s PS5 or PC, the game defaults my Widow to her base skin. The Noire skin only shows up on my PS5, so I guess it defaults to whatever available skins you have on PC. Pretty annoying to have to constantly switch to the skin every boot.

2 Likes

If you go to PC, it stays equipped, but if you unequip it you’d have to go back to PS. Also any time an update happens it defaults to the default skin.

same here. feels bad man.

i dont even have the other ow1 origins skins (slipstream tracer and the grassy bastion)
I wish I could get them.

So this is the response I got after a WEEK:

Greetings,
Thank you so much for contacting us with the details of your issue. Your information been passed on to the Overwatch team. While Customer Support is unable to directly assist with these matters, please know the Overwatch Team has continued working on solving reported problems.
Unfortunately, we don’t have a timeframe for issues being resolved but progress is being made daily. The best place to get updates and news on these issues is here:
Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022
You may also be interested in this news post which details the ongoing work and covers compensation for issues seen since launch:
Thank you, heroes. Let's talk about our next steps for Overwatch 2! - News - Overwatch
Thank you again for contacting us, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

I’m kinda done honestly.

6 Likes

Yep same for me.
They just spit in loyal costumers eyes at this point

3 Likes

All that time for a generic copy paste response that doesn’t even mention the issue.

What a joke.

1 Like

same for me i´m missing my noire skin since the merge if done yesterday. it would be nice to get some answers from blizzard

2 Likes

They very clearly did not pass on the details of the issue, as that response claims it has. They linked you to a known issues post that does not say anything about your issue. Brilliant.

3 Likes

I made another ticket. And I’ll make another one. And another one. And another one.

I will not stop until I’ll have some clear answers.

4 Likes

I just got this exact same response to my new ticket as well…

1 Like

I just got the same response to my ticket as well. It doesn’t make any sense! It’s a skin! You’re telling me that Overwatch doesn’t track the skins that are associated with our accounts?

btw right after the merge my widow had it equipped but the next day it was gone.

2 Likes

Same, no Noire Widow.

2 Likes

Same! I was super excited for that skin as well because I got my golden widow gun from Xbox but not my noire skin???

2 Likes

So I finally got a second response on the ticket:
“Thank you so much for contacting us with the details of your issue. Your information been passed on to the Overwatch team. While Customer Support is unable to directly assist with these matters, please know the Overwatch Team has continued working on solving reported problems. Unfortunately, we don’t have a timeframe for issues being resolved but progress is being made daily. The best place to get updates and news on these issues is here: (link to this forum)”

So basically they’re just saying yeah good luck with that one not our problem
I love blizzard so much what a great company…

4 Likes

That’s the same response we all got.

1 Like

I’m still making new tickets every day lol. They’re bound to see countless copypasted tickets in their system until they finally give us an answer.

1 Like

Feels like they’re gonna make us wait all this time just to tell us they aren’t doing anything about it.