Missing Noire Widowmaker skin from merge

Merged my Xbox account (had the Noire skin) to my PC account in preperation for Overwatch 2. Logged in today and it’s not there. No other content is missing that I am aware of.

90 Likes

Same here. I hope they find a fix for it.

6 Likes

Same on my end, Noir skin was on my PS4/5 account, mainly play on XB though, merged both and I appear to have everything except the Noir skin folded into my unlocks.

4 Likes

Same, Noir skin appears on my Playstation but not on PC. Hope they fix this soon

3 Likes

Same here. I merged from Xbox to PC and have everything besides Noire

3 Likes

I merged from PS4 to PC and it’s missing too.

4 Likes

Noire only appears on PS4 for me. Which is the original platform that I owned it on. It doesn’t appear anywhere else including PC and Xbox and even PS5.

3 Likes

Same my pc skins are in my Xbox account but Noire which I claimed on Xbox last month is no longer in my Xbox game :frowning:

2 Likes

same here. feels bad man.

1 Like

Echoing the same here. My Noire skin from my PSN account (had OW1 on PS4) does not appear to be in my gallery.

Same, I made a ticket yesterday. Here’s hoping they say something helpful.

3 Likes

I am so glad others are experiencing this (not like that) kinda worried I was the only one who lost just one skin rather than all of them.

3 Likes

same. I had from my ps4 account and now it dosen´t appear

1 Like

I think it’s partly due to the skin’s weird nature for console. Every subsequent skin was tied to your “Overwatch/Blizzard” account on the console rather than your PSN/XBL account along with being tied the fact that you also had to have the “DLC” downloaded.

But such things have been done before. GTA V for example if you had the collector’s edition “DLC” (PS3/XBOX 360), then moved to other platforms (PS4/XBOX ONE/PC), you’d be able to get that content for free instead of paying. Even if the other platform wasn’t within the same console family.

4 Likes

I think I might know what’s happening as my Noire skin is missing too. However, so are my pink mercy sprays from twitch. Let me tell you how that’s connected. I had noire and the mercy sprays on Xbox. They were attached to battlenet A. Then, I made a PC account, this battlenet B. Played on that and then got the the option to merge my PC and Xbox account. Well, since they were on separate battlenet accounts I moved moved my Xbox over to battlenet B. And upon loading OW2, everything moved over in the merge…except my Noire widow and old twitch related sprays.

Update: blizzard made a statement claiming this issue of missing items has been fixed, however, I still do not have this skin on my PC account. Hoping this gets resolved, was one of my favorite skins and was hoping to use it on PC as it’s my main platform of choice.

10 Likes

I’ve noticed that if I load up Overwatch 2’s PS4 version my Noir skin is there but if I boot up the PS5 version it isn’t. Really hoping they fix this soon.

2 Likes

I am also missing my Noire Widowmaker skin i redeemed it on ps4 when ow1 released, after merging to PC i have basically all of my cosmetics except that skin.

3 Likes

Mines similar im missing all the orgin skins and noir widow all of them being on my xbox but now merged with my pc and none are there anymore

1 Like

I have had this exact same issue. Sadly, they have not yet achnowledged it. I think the reason it happened is because the skin originally manifested as a DLC on Xbox, and therefore since it needed to be installed to work, it didn’t carry over with the merge.

I was nervous for this reason before the merge happened, and sadly my fears were realised. Hopefully they acknowledge this and simply grant the skin to the Battlenet account as a whole that has it as a DLC on a concole platform.

1 Like