Missing Noire Widowmaker skin from merge

The crickets are loud

3 Likes

I tried contacting support again, asking them not to send another template response.

1 Like

Same, but I doubt they’ll say anything different. That’s just how veteran players get treated I guess :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Man as much as this sucks I’m glad I’m not alone,hope this is addressed soon by Blizzard

2 Likes

I’m still waiting a support answer to my ticket, more than 24 hours have been passed man…
I’ve also noticed i miss all the Origins skins, Soldier, Reaper etc.

2 Likes

I have all those ones - they’re not tied to a DLC, so I wouldn’t have thought they’d be a part of this issue. It’s quite strange. The only skin I don’t have is Noire Widowmaker since it’s tied to a DLC on console.

I am missing my noire Widowmaker skin that you get form pre-ordering the game and also a blue dragon legendary skin for sym, I believe

It’s missing for me too. It was the only skin that appeared as an optional install when I went into “Manage game” for OW2 on my Xbox Series X. Obviously I installed it, but it’s not picked up by the game.

2 Likes

I have all of my skins from pc and xbox, but not widowmaker noire Im so sad about this, because i never played her and lately in overwatch 2 i came back to her and enjoyed, i even bought golden weapon for her, hope they will solve it soon

3 Likes

However you can’t have it on XBOX even if you install the DLC. It’s just straight up gone now. Effing blizzard.

I wish I could say I’m surprised that Blizzard haven’t said a thing about this.

2 Likes

Bumping the thread as a reminder for the devs

4 Likes

joining the thread so we can get our skin

2 Likes

I made another ticket a couple of days ago, but still haven’t had a response.

2 Likes

Same, 2 days have been passed but no response

1 Like

Same here. Blizzard support wont even reply.

1 Like

Same here but she isnt even showing on the console version I had the noire skin on. I think its because the DLC issue but its still something we payed for and i hope they resolve it. If ive lost that skin im not going to bother playing.

1 Like

Obligatory same here sadly.

2 Likes

had this issue too, went too login on xbox and it was there it was! So i selected it, went back to my pc and it wasnt there >:(((((

2 Likes

Day 5, no response yet

2 Likes