Missing Noire Widowmaker skin from merge

It literally shows that the skin is downloaded yet when I look at my WidowMaker skins it isn’t there. How has this still not been patched?

3 Likes

Update! They’re 100% rolling it out, I’ve seen a widow with the skin out in the wild, there is hope!

And they were playing on a different platform than their original preorder purchase? 99% of the people with problems bought a console preorder, downloaded/unlocked the skin, then switched to playing on PC with that skin not surviving the merge.

2 Likes

As Plebcity has said, it is most likely those are people either playing on console, or people who had the skin on PC from the beginning. They are not rolling this out yet.

Im missing the noire skin but im also missing all of my origins addition skins but i know i owned them before

2 Likes

Seriously nearly a full month into the games release without any acknowledgement from the dev team on this issue. I’ve stopped playing because it’s p***ed me off that much, not even the issues themselves but the lack of response from the company. Probably be a while before I pick up another game by blizzard at this rate.

2 Likes

I literally had Blackwatch Reyes equipped and now it’s gone. I was only missing the noire skin but now I’m missing the origins as well. Well…what could we do lol

1 Like

What pisses me off is that Blizzard had 3 years to think of this when making the merge since Widowmaker is rather a unique skin for console users in that regard.

But nah man, release the game and then don’t fix the lack of the skin for other players for months.

2 Likes

She’s still not fixed…it’s scary. Like literally scary how incompetent blizzard is.

1 Like

VERY late reply, yes I was playing on PC and they had it.

1 Like

I think another 2 years they will fix it

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this for awhile now. With the community talking about over priced skins, shouldn’t people be talking about this? The Noire skin is basically priceless and it’s just gone.

3 Likes

I’ve opened multiple tickets for this, I get told there is no time frame for a fix but I should go to the forums. I go to the forums and get no Blizz response about it, go back to tickets since someone at least responds and they stop responding lol. I’ve no idea why this is such an issue. If your entire business model is based around cosmetics now, then that along with gameplay should be your focus. If they aren’t going to restore this skin, or the new ordeal I’ve ran into not compensate people watching their streams with the rewards promised then what is the point? I’m not even complaining about the price of the skins I just want the ones I earned.

2 Likes

I’m flabbergasted that this still hasn’t been fixed.

1 Like

I completely agree. How hard is it to reinstate a skin that we own!? That skin is so rare/expensive I wonder if there is legal action we can take.

Still dont have my Noire skin!! Blizzard is not answering my Tickets. What the hell?

1 Like

I just got this response from a ticket that was in for 3 weeks.

Greetings -,

We are aware of an issue where some Overwatch 2 skins have not yet been fully integrated into merged accounts. You can keep an eye on our Blue posts in the Forums for any updates here:

“Many players who merged their accounts should be seeing their full collections, but we still have a number of lingering accounts in queue to be resolved. Players affected by this have not lost any of their collection or progress.”

Game Masters are unable to grant missing skins in Overwatch, nor do we have any specific ETA on when the problem will be resolved. If you were affected by this bug, we would ask that you wait for a bug fix from our Devs. We apologize for any inconvenience.

2 Likes

wow, they just basically wants us to “wait” and forget I guess

2 Likes

At least the response I received is getting a little more customized, so maybe it will be ready soon…

“Hello,

I hope you are having a good day, thanks for contacting us about the problem with the Overwatch Origins skins like Widowmaker Noire missing after the console and Battle.netmerge and thanks for your patience while waiting for its resolution.

As a player myself I know how annoying this situation can be, especially when you just want to play but find yourself without these cosmetics.

This is currently a known issue and developers are working so those skins will be added to your account, but it will take a bit more time check: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

I got that exact same response, word for word. Not so sure about the “customized” part. But hey, at least they acknowledge it!

1 Like