Missing items (skins, sprays, emotes...)

Sorry for the false alarm friends, at least now I’m sure it can all be fixed, perhaps they have to do the fix manually to accounts like the other bug.

1 Like

I went back to look for the American Reaper skin and I can’t even see it, though I know I unlocked it as I have unlocked all of the limited skins. Now I’m even more worried that there are even more skins that I can’t see that should be unlocked. This is incredibly frustrating as someone who frequently spends money on Overwatch. Why should I spend money on a game that’s just going to take my purchases away? Ridiculous.

1 Like

Hiya folks,

Thanks for all of the information provided in this post. We’re currently investigating and working on fix for a future build.

If I’m able to update with an ETA, I’ll do so at a later date.

9 Likes

my stuff is back! glad and relieved to see that it was a fixable issue, thanks everyone

1 Like

I still havent gotten my stuff back :,)

1 Like

Based on how I am seeing the occasional reports of individual users getting their items back, they might be fixing each affected account one at a time (I could be wrong on that).

So everyone, please be patient! Thanks for reporting in!

1 Like

My stuff is back! Thank you guys so much!

1 Like

My skin on Bastion did not return and what should I do. I also don’t have Mei Contenders but at that point I have Winston Contenders. Has anyone got stuff back yet?

1 Like

Which skin?

Mei will not appear right away due to a separate issue with issuing this month’s Contenders rewards. It is anticipated that specific skin will be accessible on the release of the Halloween Terror patch (but it may be later).

1 Like

Pirate ship Bastion for overwatch league tokens.

1 Like

Im still missing Atlantic / All Star Genji, Mercy, Lucio, and Tracer from the unvaulting event ):

2 Likes

Hi there I am on XBOX and iv noticed I’m missing my Roadhog Pachimari skin and my Mercy Witch skin, I got the witch skin when it was first released years ago. My gamertag is iBlakey96 , blizzard ID MaxiDoggo

1 Like

globalbeast here

Three of my previous with ingame Gold purchased skins are not showing up to equip.
Ashe : Little Red,
Mercy : Witch and
Ana : Cybermedic.
Have restarted the client a few times and check for right account, but still nothing has changed.

Pls help

1 Like

Hi there. I lost a lot of base game and Summer Games items, and a few other event skins with the recent Malevento update. When I opened the game, I was given around 200 Summer Games lootboxes. I got a lot of the Summer Games items back and a few base game items, but am still missing some.

• I am on PC.
  • I don’t believe I made any cash transactions during the recent Summer Games event, but I have in past years.
  • I have checked my inventory without using hero gallery filters.

Here are the items I am still missing and the approximate year I acquired them:

Achievements:

• Undying - obtained 2019

• Survival Expert - obtained 2019

• Lockdown - obtained 2019

• Double Cap - obtained 2019

• Flagbearer - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Cleanup Duty - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Captured - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Lucio Hat Trick - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Safe Hands - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Volley - obtained 2020

• Armor Up - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Total Recall - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Overclocked - obtained 2019

• Halt State - obtained 2019

• Power Overwhelming - obtained 2019 or 2020

• The Power of Attraction - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Storm, Earth and Fire - obtained 2020

• Naptime - obtained 2019

• Special Delivery - obtained 2019 or 2020

Note: I had also lost Level 25, Level 50 and Centenary achievements, which were obtained in 2019, but got them back. Unfortunately, it now says I achieved them in 2021 which just isn’t true.

Skins:

• Soldier: 76 - Bone - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Soldier: 76 - Golden - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Brigitte - Carbon Fiber - obtained 2019 or 2020

• McCree - Mountain Man - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Echo - Carbon Fiber - obtained 2020

• Reaper - Hellfire - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Reaper - Wight - obtained 2019 or 2020

• Reaper - Dracula - obtained 2019 or 2020

I could be missing some, or misremembering some others, but I am 95% sure these are all the items I had. The Summer Games items and base game items are definitely missing.

1 Like

It looks like my stuff is back as well. Thank you very much for your assistance through this.

2 Likes

Still waiting on my All Stars & Atlantic Mercy, Genji, Lucio and Tracer Skin to be returned after buying them during the unvaulting event.

——

Order details

September 15, 2021

Order number 300332——

[Overwatch League™ - 900 League Tokens]

$39.99

Completed

Paid with

• Microsoft account
2 Likes

Got my stuff back, thanks

2 Likes

Got my stuff back too! Thank the team working on it for us!

1 Like

У меня такая же проблема но появилась не сразу у меня отображало 87 трофеев а теперь их 82

1 Like

Looks like I got my things back. Thanks for the hard work! :3

1 Like