Misogynist wrinkles

Actually this is misandry. As if only men are the ones that get wrinkles.

1 Like

We still ar ā€“ I meanā€¦they still areā€¦

2 Likes

the only things I could find on web were something about game rating that she had to be aged up. Killing a 16-year-old (i.e., a child) in a game causes a higher rating than a 19-year-old.
And something about china not liking children to have guns in games.

:smiling_imp:
:flushed:

1 Like

What does this have to do with ageism and sex appeal? iā€™m confusedā€¦

This ainā€™t Twitter broski this is the Overwatch forums.

Take this somewhere else.

And maybe go outside and touch grass.

remember when you had a bowl cut?

2 Likes

But arenā€™t you saying this as someone who isnā€™t attracted to women? :joy: Milfs/Gilfs are among the most popular categories for male het ā€˜entertainmentā€™ currently. The sexiest woman in OW lore is BY FAR Kirikoā€™s mom. :laughing:

3 Likes

99% sure I saw somewhere that Kiriko is 25.

ā€¦ Iā€™m not sure whether or not I should be surprised by your confusion. Sex and age arenā€™t the only factors, you goob! :joy: Thatā€™s not how life works.

They quite literally are the only two factors that matter when it comes to sex appeal and the male gaze thoughā€¦otherwise weā€™d have more wrinkly older women in overwatchā€¦

I suppose that means only one of us has dangly parts, then. :sweat_smile:

According to her Wiki page (however reliable that isā€¦) itā€™s a debated subject, with multiple ambiguous sources that seem to contradict each other. Her stated age in her bio (again, on the Wiki) is ā€œlate teens, early twenties.ā€

Hereā€™s a link: https://overwatch.fandom.com/wiki/Kiriko#Age

If Blizzardā€™s inconsistent lore is to be believed, Kiriko is likely in her late twenties or early thirties. Since she is seen playing with the shimada brothers as a kid and they are both nearing 40.

1 Like

my spider senses says 21 at most

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m not a woman :joy:

Maybe thatā€™s why. And idk if liking people that are specifically much older/stronger than me is a fetish.

Itā€™s not about starting a family or anything like that. I mean, I canā€™t get pregnant :joy:

Have you SEEN Rein or Sigma?

Thatā€™s fine

ā€¦how?

I guess

Def proving my point :joy:

Heā€™s an actor. Most people consider him hot, butā€¦

Hey, thatā€™s completely fair. I donā€™t like her in-game character either. Sheā€™s literally wearing a gift from a little kid while being the meanest, least respectful person in the game :joy:

No :joy:

Thatā€™s why I might be biased

15 at the oldest lmao

2 Likes

Mei is a HARD 10. Not even debatable. Sheā€™s thiccer than a Gwishin Colossal unit.

1 Like

I mean wouldnā€™t mei being like that make sense since she was in a cryofreeze chamber or am I trippin?

dude rein has ONE wrinkle in the forehead. ONE.

We could over-analyze her ā€œhurr hurr Iā€™m so cute and irresponsibleā€ demeanor in the animated short. Lotta modern gals hold onto the cutesy ā€œIā€™m not in high school, so Iā€™m an adult, but totally not really!ā€ act in their early legal drinking age range and only get serious around 24-26, which would put her around 20-23.

2 Likes

i didnā€™t know about the cryofreeze lore :weary:
I still canā€™t believe shes 31 (biologicaly?) 40(cronologicaly???) like what?
:sob:

yep that explains the attitude.

Welp, that explains it.

Theyā€™re cartoon charactersā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Also I personally am not attracted to Rein or Sigma. Theyā€™re too old for me. I can admire Reinā€™s physique for his age though, and he seems like a sweet enough guy.