Misogynist wrinkles

you never saw her cinematic???

To be fair, Meiā€™s cinematic is about 20 seconds of figuring out everyone around her died and about 8 minutes of nothing.

I think she wouldā€™ve been hotter with a romanian accent.But yeah point is many people have a mommy thing.

1 Like

Does it?

Sexy cartoon characters. Here, I can get you to like cartoon guys too. Search up Qrow Branwen or Satoru Gojo.

Thatā€™s just bad taste, man

At least you can see that lol

Heā€™s adorable. I love ReinšŸ˜

Ignoring the fact that I can post wherever I want and see very little things you could do about that, neither of these issues affect me so how am I playing victim?

I mean you want to try that again? lol

saying that while most heroes have some type of prosthetic is kind of funny, not to mention most woman want to look good also most where makeup, it is a 226 billion dollar industry, why would you think these heroes wouldnā€™t worry about superficial stuff like that??? Even mercy asks ana from time to time which she turns downā€¦

Oh, I guess youā€™re not. Youā€™re a white knight. So a MILLION times worse. Youā€™re complaining about sexism and ā€œageismā€ in a cartoon game. Thatā€™s sad. Women are not gonna want you just because you ā€œstand up for themā€.

Has it occurred to you that not everything someone does is to get women to ā€œwant themā€? Be real.

1 Like

i never watched the old cinematics only kiriko and widow a few years ago. You telling me there are good or what? :weary:

ohā€¦welp thatā€™s helpful i guess

Has it occurred to you that men only say stuff like this for female attention? Itā€™s obvious by the way these people talk. Theyā€™re a woman with a victim complex or a sad lonely man.

That is simply not the case. Iā€™m not sure what to tell you besides that. Not everyone is like you, you know?

It really is.

Yeahā€¦not gonna work. Iā€™m engaged to another man. The cool thing about being gay or in a relationship is that at least half of far left insults outright arenā€™t applicable to me at all.

Right so what would a gay person who says stuff like that be then? Theyā€™re not saying it for ā€œfemale attentionā€ and itā€™s not even about them so itā€™s not a victim complex.

Mercyā€™s aging is slowed down by the biotic streams running through her system, her and Mei have voicelines about how Mercy hasnā€™t aged in the 9 years Mei was in cryo stasis

Either an extreme leftist, which most of us are not, or joking.

Thatā€™s another thing. You donā€™t see gay guys talking about this stuff often because we donā€™t want female attention.

It does. Because Iā€™m speaking as straight woman to what I believe other women find appealing. And grandpas are usually not itā€¦

I actually canā€™t stand Qrow and I hate his voice. I personally like guys more like Lifeweaver, Sett and Sephiroth. Pretty boys with abs. Iā€™ve never watched the anime that Gojo is from, but Iā€™ll hand it to you, he seems quite cute depending on the picture and hairstyle.

1 Like

Right so people can have a different opinion than you without wanting ā€œfemale attentionā€ or having a victim complex! Glad we came to a conclusion babe.

1 Like

Well QrowxClover thereā€™s this thing called having principles, when you mature you will gain some. And no, I donā€™t need to do any of that. Iā€™m upfront about how I feel about stuff despite how people feel about me. I would hope youā€™re not being untrue to yourself to pick up romantic partners. lol

Well, I canā€™t see why gay guys and straight women would have a different type. Maybe thatā€™s just me tho

WHAT??? HOW??? QROW IS AMAZING, TAKE IT BACK!!!:rage:

Oh, so our taste is literally the exact opposite lol

Youā€™ve gotta watch it. Itā€™s called Jujutsu Kaisen, or JJK. Iā€™d recommend reading it as well, since the manga is amazing right now.

Yeahā€¦ except not really on this. All extreme leftists have victim complexes. Same for extreme right wingers. So seeing as how thatā€™s the only other way, it still falls under a victim complex.

Having principles? On what? A cartoon game?

If I start saying stuff like that when I hit 30, Iā€™m ending it<3

Bs. Youā€™re saying it for attention. Literally, if you make a thread asking all of the women on here to give their stance, most would disagree with you. Stop white knighting. Itā€™s a game, and youā€™re trying to have a problem with something for the sake of having a problem with it.

Iā€™d lose everything if I wasnā€™t true to myself. Every time I try to be anything Iā€™m not, my mental state goes down the drain. Iā€™d never be able to have a serious relationship without being 100% true to myself.

I wouldnā€™t sweat it. I donā€™t even know what prompted all of that in the first place, probably just some 12 year old trolling online