Misogynist wrinkles

No, just Roadhog.

When they reveal that Mako has been a feminine name from the beginning, and Roadhog has always been a woman.

It depends on the person. For me it would be D.Va, Kiriko, Mei & Brig.

:pleading_face:

H-how… She’s so pretty…

ok, why not…but still, needs a face like a saddle bag from a 40 year old harley

Fair, but that’s still only four heroes. I have more hot male OW heroes than that on just my two wallpapers :joy:

Cobra skin ruined it, sorry

1 Like

This is just a straight up lie xD

This is almost exclusive to the male gaze. I’d argue as a straight woman that everything you said about women applies to men too.

The only reason we think it doesn’t is because older men have the advantage of being able to compensate for their lack of physical appeal by being better providers — theoretically. If that condition isn’t met then most of them become just as unappealing to the opposite sex as women at that age.

3 Likes

Eh, it’ll take more than one skin to ruin her for me…

I thought that too. Until I saw the Cobra skin. It’s so UGLY. Like, it’s just horrible

Hence can and depending on how well they handle themselves and their lives.

Whiff. :anguished:

I just equip her default skin, and I don’t see Cobra equipped that much anyway, so it doesn’t bother me. :woman_shrugging:

Still, I’d say the majority of Overwatch ladies are attractive. Ashe, Brig, D.Va, Kiri, Mei, Mercy, Pharah, Sojourn, Sombra, Sym, Tracer, Widow-May-Care, Illari, and even Echo all have widespread appeal.

The only reason Ana isn’t in there is her age, but her young skins are beauts. And of course, there will always be a market for unconventional looks like Moira’s and Zarya’s.

I’d argue its the exact same situation for women. But because men only value women based on how screwable they find them (and how fit they are for child-bearing, biologically speaking anyway), now the whole society thinks that women past a certain age have no sex appeal and thus no value. like…Bye. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s definitely a bias, but it’s an understandable one. To be completely rude with, y’know, my own male fantasy, Brigitte would be my “first choice,” followed in no particular order by Mercy, Mei, and almost Kiriko (but the green, gravity-defiant hair is just dumb, and the glowing eyes thing doesn’t help).

Pharah, Symmetra, Sombra, Ana, Moira, Zarya, Ashe, sojourn, widowmaker, D.Va, all hard turn-offs. I like Tracer’s generally bubbly demeanor, but things as little as the piercings and the hair ruin it for me. Ponytail, no piercings? We can talk. :pinched_fingers:

There’s also the matter of a man’s dignity if we’re going to address men specifically. Women can be proud of themselves for being independent, but nobody shames them for finding a sugar daddy instead. You take away a man’s independence, you take away his dignity.

Generally speaking.

Maybe, I guess

Nah

Are both perfect examples of the weird “How young can I make this female character without it being called out”

No.

Ew.

Bigger ew.

Biggest ew.

Fair.

Depends on the outfit

Don’t I have to say yes to this one? That’s not fair.

She’s purple.

You know what? I don’t get to say anything about this one since I have a thing for both Ramattra AND Zen.

Idk. Personally, I think nearly all if not all male heroes are hot. In some spicy works of art, even HOG is. The female heroes aren’t as attractive imo

2 Likes

ey yo that’s the best part of her wdym
:sob:
I’d do anything to have that

wasn’t d.va supposed to be 16 ,but china said no at some point? pretty funny.

:anguished:

2 Likes

As someone who actually likes guys in their 60s and 70s, it’s not.

Men legitimately do stay attractive for a very long time. With women that’s very rare. With men, provided they’re at least somewhat fit, they’re gonna be hot for at least 20-30 more years than a woman the same age.

Just my personal opinion.

2 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

D.Va I’ll give you, but Kiri? She’s just skinny. She’s like a 26-year-old woman. Her interaction with Soldier is just… weird.

If this was more important to me, I wouldn’t be talking to you. :angry:

Is your name ‘Emily?’ :joy:

And…? :smiling_imp:

Echo can be Ramattra OR Zen.

Sexism and ageism are problems that persist in media to this day so I am with you. That said OP…why did you choose to post this topic here? This zoo is the last place I’d pick for a meaningful conversation

3 Likes

Probably. I’m surprised though, since China is known for some wild things. Didn’t they like, remove Claudette from their version of dbd saying they wanted to see “less blacks and bigger boobs”?

Not saying for sure that it happened since I heard it from a friend, but still lol

Well, as long as it’s not Dva, I’m fine with any “first choice” :joy:

So you basically like younger women, but not young enough to be creepy? Hey, I can respect that.

I can agree on that. I like ear piercings, but not more than that. I love her hair, personally. I would KILL for a hairstyle like that. Most hairstyles in the game, actually. I hate having curly hair :joy:

Tracer is 26. No way Kiriko is. Nuh-uh.

What do you even like about her? She’s like the Ryan Reynolds of OW. Everyone likes her but she’s just not attractive.

No but I main Tracer😭

I gotta stick up for my main

No. Bad.

Yeah but her voice isn’t deep so no thanks. I’d prefer the real thing.

And that affects OW characters…how? Take your wannabe victim bs elsewhere

2 Likes

That’s fine. I personally disagree. I can’t think of any reason why a beautiful young woman would be interested in a man in their 60s and 70s for any reason other than a fetish or for some kind of financial reason. There are a handful of older men that may be able to stay in shape and physically look younger, but most don’t. Same with women.

Most men at that age really aren’t that handsome, they don’t have as much “stamina” and if you decide you want to start a family with them for whatever reason the likelihood of producing healthy kids with an older man decreases with age, same as with women. Not to mention they’ve probably already had families of their own and have kids that are either your age or older. Its just…lol. No…