MHz Analysis of New Role Queue (stinky or no?)

So your friends have low impact on their games so you are able to predict that they will win around half of the games, oWoWow HOW SMarT

why don’t you stop saying that and just show us. Also changing outlines on 1 computer doesn’t affect how it is on another computer.

2 Likes

He could have (and should have) proven he wasn’t cheating. It’s obvious. The fact that he abandoned the challenge at this moment is suspicious.

No it isn’t. Ganes dont operate on guilty until proven innocent, you need to prove they are cheating and he has ALL of the footage to do so but refuses. That is suspicious. He proved him wrong by switching to moira n lucio and winning

The only fact we know for sure is that the challenge was abandoned. And if so - nothing was proven.
Of course he would say “I’ve already proven it”, but it doesn’t mean anything, the challenge wasn’t completed.

He didnt finish challenge end of story

I dont think it even matters as OP is crazy. He would not let him finish it anyway.

I dont think hes crazy passionate yes a little weird ok but you all on the forum really give blizzard to much credit and act like they wouldnt do stuff like this. This is btw same company who told everyone hgc was going strong and the next year would be bigger that ended it and put so many people out of jobs right before christmas no warning. Blizzard doesnt have morales they arent the company we grew up playing their games too. They just hijacked the name and are riding out past good will to make everyone think their scumbags and we should praise all mighty blizzard. If i can be honest i believe alot of what they do is smoke and mirrors. Pay good moneh to put some false sense of popularity out there to keep investor money coming in.

Thats not the only fact we know. What is the point of talking to you if you repeat the same thing despite what anyone says. This is why he quot the challenge, because the owner of the account is someone like you who just ignored everything and blamed the rank up on other factors such as bliz flagging the account to rank up, or calling him an aimbotter whole providing only 1 clip of said “aimbot” and it is just him hitting a ashe dynomite

No. I am the person who likes the facts. You belive only what you want to believe. It something fits your philosophy you don’t dig any further, just because you like the answer.

And fact is, this person MHz never showed any kind of proof how matchmaker is rigged or how are people kept in certain ranks. Actualy he never proved anything he claimed.

Exactly. Nothing was proven.

Milions of games created, people able to record their games. Its even more easy now with replay system. Countless topics how system is rigged and how are people kept in lower ranks by blizzard and yet not once anyone showed proof with recorded set of games in almost 4 years. Its funny.

Even UFO has more evidence lol.

1 Like

You are literally explaining your situation. You provide no facts that prpve the system works like the way you say other than that you are too bad to rank up. When other people rank up or even do challenges to get a “marked” account into diamond, you make baseless accusations on why it worked for them and not for you

and what it is I say?

You are agreeing with MHz and you can see that nothing he says is backed up with any kind of proof. He just provides an example for the way the system COULD work and when people who have actually climbed provide evidence of getting better and ranking up, he invalidates it, says the account isn’t “marked”. When the guy got to diamond he refused to believe he should continue the challenge because he thought he was cheating, at a point where he didn’t even get to 3300 yet. He learned something good today that I have yet to learn (because I am taking time to reply right now): There is no amount of evidence you can provide that would change your minds, you come up with excuses everywhere.

• Oh you were bronze a few seasons ago, ah no, bronze a few seasons ago was bad, today’s bronze is at the skill level of diamond 2 years ago (something I have seen today, not sure if it was from MHz)
  • Oh, you got out of bronze last season? Well you were only bronze for 1 seasons you weren’t marked
  • oh, you were bronze for multiple seasons? Your account must have fallen through the cracks, the matchmaker messed up and took you out of your rank
  • Oh, you got my “marked account” into diamond? Huh, you are gm though, even though your account isnt GM you probably are gm so your claim is invalid.

There is nothing you can say to a flat earther, no evidence you can provide because anything that makes sense will be ignored or met by the same response “cgi photos, fake pictures of earth, every piece of evidence you have is actually faked”
"You are aimbotting on that overwatch account; your account must’ve been unmarked jeff saw it on forums and made sure to unmark it; you got lucky and the matchmaker failed to give you a bad team, you are a rare gem (despite the fact that so many people who have climbed are commenting on these posts, but nope all of em are rarities, or as MHz would say, COMMENTING ON MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. Wouldn’t be surprised if you were an MHz alt.

We are the people who present the facts, you only believe what you want to believe. If something fits your philosophy you don’t dig any further, just because you like the answer. It’s like if Socrates bringing up some logic on why the sun is rotating around the earth, and Galileo shows him his telescope but he just tells him that the telescope is broken.

1 Like

No no no. QUOTE me where I say how the system works. You said:

QUOTE where “I say”

Do you think it doesn’t exist because it was on another post? :man_facepalming: thanks for making me scroll

What I say here is that the games are not balanced.
SO???

You are claiming here and in other posts that in 80% of your games there is nothing you can do to effect the outcome of the game