MHz Analysis of New Role Queue (stinky or no?)

What if Mhz actually giving accounts to people with fake story of hardstuck account, so the high ranked players can get him ranks/SR for free aka free boosting…? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why did he quit after being asked to change outline color?

1 Like

You’re trash at the game, can you just stop with these threads ? no reason to blame anything but yourself for that

Jfc, some people …

Also what challange ? To get an account from plat up to diamond ? Rofl please, anyone whos not plat level will do this with ease. Give me an account and I’ll even stream it.

2 Likes

Mhz changed the password. Can’t play an account you can no longer log into.

1 Like

Yeah, that would do literally nothing.

1 Like

If you do do this, you should read 2800 to 3300 Challenge first so you know what you are getting into. Also, record and stream all interactions with MHz, so when he changes the rules halfway through, you have proof of his earlier statements.

1 Like

I’m sadly dropping frames down to ~50 at some point when streaming Overwatch but 3.3 should still be doable. And yes sure, can stream all the interactions, Np. Honestly doubt that hes even letting me play tbh.

Oh and I won’t use voicechat either, in case you’re telling me i can just carry with callouts.

Discord: Nagneed#0316

You can add me, if that’s all I’ve to do to make you shut your mouth I’ll be glad to do it.

If not, you might aswell delete this thread because you lost all your remaining credibility.

Oh and btw I’ll play EU, shouldn’t matter at all anyway.

2 Likes

still waiting, stop dodging.

1 Like

He still has some left?

1 Like

Did the guy upload a screenshot of when he attempted to login again?

Bishop my friend, this person “quarters” has multiple account and post lies here on this forum.

The challenge who fail refused to play anymore after when I ask him to change the outline of the enemy color. Once he refuse to do this he said he would not continue the challenge because he needed this color to be red and so the pw was change back to original pw only after he refuse to continue challenge.

He was caught cheating and then stop the challenge. it was humiliating and I get shy just speaking of it.

1 Like

Uh I didn’t play much for a year, came back to the game last season and slowly climbed from diamond back to grandmaster your just mad cuz bad.

Edit: I have at least some partial proof cuz I streamed some of my climb while I was in low masters

This wreaks of a no-good stinker, my friend. I am sorry for the suffering you must undergo for god’s work. Be strong my friend, do not let the wretched steer you from the path

1 Like

The fact that Bishop liked your post shows what kind of person he is, and we already know what kind of person you are.

1 Like

I know you are the teaser but still it is making me laugh about it.

1 Like

will you react to this? The guy is interested in your challenge.

2 Likes

Oh really? Where is the video evidence? You literally had all the replays, should have been easy to show us instances of him cheating.

2 Likes

My friend, If a boxer is to be tested for steroids because he is suspect, and the boxer refuse to get tested it is in some way admission of guilt.

Also, when I change red outline of the player he could no longer shoot, I’m serious man it look like he was trying to shoot while riding some crazy horse it was so bad.

If you cannot come to conclusion that he is probably doing something bad then I cannot help you.

If you have literally 2+hours worth of footage in game and you can’t even come up with one clip of him cheating you are 100% trolling.

There was no point to boosting his account anymore, he climbed to diamond and the dude refused to believe that it could be true, and blamed him for cheating and saying stuff like blizz flagged the account to get it to rank up. Finishing the challenge would have proved no more. Also nice amount of posts [Lenny face]

2 Likes