2800 to 3300 Challenge

Hello. I have been tasked with a challenge.

The challenge: Can I take a “marked” Plat account to 3300? The account has supposedly marked by Blizzard to lose and never gain rank. Bad games, throwers, leavers, etc. you name it. All are surely in store for this challenge. The account has 347 hours in competitive since season 2, and has been in Plat since then.

About me: I play support in Masters and DPS in diamond. I am neither a professional gamer nor a GM streamer. I am just a regular Joe with a full time job and other responsibilities that enjoys playing games in my free time.

The rules: All games must be solo-Q and streamed.

What do you think? Will I be able to gain a rank? Will Blizzard hold me down? Let’s find out!

Update: I am concluding the challenge.
Finishing record 24-15: 61.5% win rate. Final SR: 3072.

17 Likes

inb4 you and your account get banned

5 Likes

Didn’t think he would actually give you the account so kudos to him. And yes you will be diamond in no time.

5 Likes

Good luck.

Please keep meticulous notes: Average SR of each team per match, gain/loss per match, etc.

1 Like

Yeah. Have to give him credit for keeping his word.

1 Like

I don’t think you can do it duo with me and boost me back into diamond or else it’s spliced

i would like to know when you stream this

Doubt you’d stay down there. People criticize the ranking system quite a bit, some of it warranted, but it does a decent job of getting people around where they belong.

5 Likes

What’s your channel on twitch? :smiley: would love to see that

2 Likes

Good luck with your journey.

1 Like

It might take a little longer than you might expect but you should be able to do it

I have made it to diamond (3000). I am currently 22-15. Games are very tough. 1 game enemy team had a leaver. 1 game my team had a leaver. There’s usually a couple smurfs/alts in just about every game. 300 SR to go.

1 Like

“Marked account in platinum” :joy: you already proved the guy wrong ahah

What hero are you playing with? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this guy just wants you to boost his account lol

1 Like

I am doing well with Orisa, Ashe, Widow, Torb, Moira.
I am doing poorly with Ball, Hog, Hanzo, Cree, Ana, Brig.

And are you still streaming? Link ?:smiley:

I could. I’ve taken a half dozen accounts from anything to bronze or gold to master. I always cap out about the same spot. Matchmaker is incredibly consistent.

1 Like

The best part will be when he deranks back to plat after you are done with it and he blames his teammates/the matchmaker for it.

3 Likes

Remember, boosting isn’t possible. This guy said so:

Anyways, I don’t like this one bit. It feels like the account owner just wanted their account boosted.

2 Likes

If you worth it, yes.
Otherwise, no?

Id do it easily.
Good luck with it.