Mercy's ultimate

Valk needs reworked.

A Valkyrie is a BA riding in on a horse and going to take names and souls.

That means Mercy needs the staff in one hand, and the pistol in the other.

In support of fun, absurd, and amazing,
#DualWieldingMercy

3 Likes

I find it odd that this complaint comes to me, when the initiator of such discussions is rarely if ever me

1 Like

Here is simple way to make Valkyrie work:

• one beam, with 120 hps;
  • also provides CC immunity for both teammate and Mercy.
  • duration reduced from 15 s to 8.
1 Like

I was mostly goofing off.

Even your goofing off produced more useful version of Valkyrie :clap:

To be fair, it’s not hard to come up with useful changes for ult, that tries to be multiple things at once, while still allowing only one at a time.

1 Like

This,

I feel that it would be nice if Valkyrie had something added to it to give it a bit more agency. Whether that is through a second Rez charge, a burst heal, or a new ability added to her ultimate altogether, I believe that something that gives her some more impact would be an amazing change.

Indeed, I believe that that Mercy would benefit from a revert of Mass Rez, but also with tweaks (I had a rework idea on how something like this would work, essentially a swap of Valk and Rez, speaking of which). With how far we’ve gone in both the amount of heroes, the patches in the game, and other mechanics added today that haven’t existed back then, I feel that bringing it back wouldn’t be a problem. Especially so with modern checks like LOS and damage reduction instead of invincibility.

Your passive idea is an interesting one as well. I definitely wouldn’t mind playing around with some type of “damage converted to healing” mechanic. Sounds like fun. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

Give that mass rez was the very worst power ever granted to any hero in the history of the game of Overwatch, I dont think it is a good idea to re-introduce any form of non-single rez into the game

Beat me to it, I literally saw the post and was like “you know, that actually sounds like a lot more fun than her current ultimate.” I also like your 120hp / single beam + CC immunity idea, if I must say. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

3 Likes

And I can back you up on this. Your “factually” is always accurate and it’s been a while since I’ve seen you use it. I’ve never seen you use it inaccurately, only in ways I personally don’t agree with, but that’s my problem…

1 Like

because their queen SongLilac or whatever he name was had a break down and now they don’t have a central figure to tell them what to say and when to spam anymore.

They’ll come back in force once they find a new one to rally around.

Who are they? Also, direct shaming people is against the CoC, so I suggest you edit your post or remove it before the forum mods notice.

Much appreciated…

The mantle of leadership of the revertmercy/reworkmercy groups (same thing, different packaging) was passed via twitter messages from a certain toxic and entitled metuber shortly after the forum raid to individuals owning twitter accounts “aliastitanium” and “revertmercysays”. I do not know with certainty if these two twitter accounts are owned by individuals with ow forum accounts or what said forum accounts would be

Can you…can you not? There’s no “leadership” or any of it being passed to anyone. There’s no conspiracy and to claim there is one is just, baffling. People have opinions. Sometimes those opinions match up. That doesn’t mean all of said opinions are identical or lead by any one person. What you’ve said reads like something one would trip over on boards worshiping Q-anon or something.

6 Likes

What I described occurred on twitter as I described it

I have no interest in QAnon or conspiracy theories in general, and neither is involved in the statement I made

We really need to stop talking about some Mercy mains like they are the Illuminati or something…

I’m the only one who has openly admitted to be recruiting for my cult.

The Bunny Cult

5 Likes

QB: I don’t know with certainty if the owners of the two twitter accounts i mentioned in my earlier statement are or were Mercy mains

Then why speculate? Let’s stick to what we know. I recall you being a fan of facts.

7 Likes

Your statement, is, factually, a conspiracy theory.

1 Like

The passing of the mantle of leadership of these two more or less identical antiMercy groups is and was not speculation…this happened just as I described