Mercy vs High Skill

Debatable depending on your personal skill sets

If your not good at playing tag with 6 people against you don’t play mercy

If you aren’t good hitting your shots reliably don’t play ana

2 Likes

Sorry about you disabilities but it is my firm belief anyone who plays Mercy has nerves of steel and the patience of a monk.

2 Likes

I main mercy, and I occasionally play ana, if she was viable I would, OKAY?

1 Like

:spider_web: Um, sorry but uh…you can’t be viable and a troll pick at the same time.

And a complete rework, even with your changes in mind, would make her unbalanced (which she is right now btw, balanced). Mass Rez will always be more powerful than single rez, even if it is not instant…which is what you’re proposing.

Again, since you ignored me my friend! I will state again. Mercy is in no way the issue. At all. Her skills, her lack of skills, whatever. None of it is what is actually hurting the high skill healers.

At this point, I’ve come to the conclusion you just have an Anti-Mercy agenda and will refuse to listen to any feedback that suggests fixing the high skill heroes without tearing down the rest.

Okay i guess?

20 Characters

We wouldn’t play Ana? I’m sure many others would too ^^

If you say so, must be true.

That to me? If so I could ask some people maybe if I find mercy mains?

What’s your point? Soo many people main mercy bc shes easy, low risk, high reward, and relatable.

I meant to say would ruin her viability. Thats why she needed the buffs she got which make her viable. Back then the mass rez was a joke. Your Mercy wouldnt heal because you would try for that 5 man rez that wouldnt happen often and as stated in many patch notes she would die using or be unable to. Thats why they buffed Mass Rez to let Mercy move and eventually gave her invulnerability so she could actually get it off. The rework was done because she was trash and now she isnt. The response I gave was more of a sarcastic one since you didnt get it.

Anything i said wrong? Im from Kr so my english isnt the best, if i offended you, im sorry.

this guys just not making any sense dw

They’re not.

They’re complaining that there’s no notable reward for her being harder to use.

She’s harder to use, AND less viable in the majority of situations.

That is the complaint.

?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?
¿???¿

3 Likes

Mercy’s only role is to heal. If you want her to be less dominate, nerf her healing capabilities and buff her damage. “but she’s a passive lore hero” well we can’t have both. Less healing and more damage or no damage and best healer. No in between.

1 Like

Exactly. I HATE Mercy and I don’t get all this Mercy hate. BooHoo, she has good mobility and a reliable heal. I want to be able to kill her easily without working for it.

It’s not fair she isn’t exactly like other healers. Waaaaahhhhhh. :sob:

I have the feeling Mercy mains are more offensive about this than the other way.

1 Like

And damage boost.

And ressurecting the dead.

She also exhausts enemy resources with her mobility.

Mercy does more than stare at people and “oh is your health low? Bbbzzzztttt”.

Or- we could buff Ana?

Just a counter thought.

Yea… I couldn’t really care less about this.

But she provides damage. Substantial portions of it- by boosting whoever she is healing. Sure she’s not “pulling the trigger” herself, but the team as a whole still does more damage because of her. Especially when you’re doing things like boosting hanzos 125 damage arrows by 30%, or his 300 Dps dragon strikes. It’s nothing to scoff at

And she can do it instantly without swapping gear from her primary healing tool.

But I digress. I never said do anything to mercy.

Because Blizzard likes selling a lot of copies of their games. Was that not obvious?

Oh praised be. Did you know that Ana wasn’t always in the game unlike Mercy? Did you also know that there are many different types of heroes that are played at many different levels. :scream:

If they are in the game, they are meant to be played. Can you believe that? Shaming people because they prefer one hero over the hero us utter b.s.

I don’t like Ana’s playstyle. I never have and most likely never will. That isn’t to say that I don’t think she’s undeserving of buffs, but I don’t want to play her and there’s a hero that better fits my playstyle. Which is why we have different heroes in the first place!

Ana and some other supports need some buffs, but that doesn’t mean that you have to try to get Mercy nerfed because you think she’s an ezpz lemon-squeezy hero.

In short, go advocate for buffs and get off the Nerf This and That bandwagon.

4 Likes