Mercy pink skin

There is no codes, it’s account bound.

That’s why I then suggested buying an account with the skin, it’s cheap if the rank is bad

So i’m guessing that you have the skin

There is a listing on amazon for a Xbox account but I don’t think it worth it since it’s already expensive plus it could be a scam.

I did see one seller on amazon, what i didn’t see was the listing

It was gifted to me from a friend

I lost.

characters required

The only legacy skin, i have is widow maker noire skin which if you compare it to pink mercy, its not that good

I really like noire but I can see why the community likes pink more considering it has more unique features. I’m sure blizzard will address wether pink is coming back since the community keeps asking for it

maybe, some ppl will be mad cuz its super rare

A lot of people are for it since the community is built of mostly new players by now which is awesome to think the community is continuously growing In size. In my opinion blizzard should at least full on adress the situation as a yes or no in the next developer update. The community hasn’t gotten such a direct answer since exclusive can mean a multitude of things and the skin isn’t officially marked as 2018 like the sprays. I do hope it comes back and will be very disappointed if it doesn’t but hope is still out there.

What you’re saying is true, there is a 99% chance that it won’t come back, but there’s that 1 percent

At the end of the day, I’ll probably lose all hope for that skin. So yeah

Someone had the idea to release a new cancer skin, they suggested a prostate cancer skin for Reinhardt but the new fundraiser skin would also make pink available again

I hope they do a skin like that for dva with unique features

Considering another person that couldn’t accept that it wasn’t coming back emailed BCRF and THEY said it wasn’t coming back, people just need to accept that…it’s not coming back.

1 Like

I want it too…

I want to dress up and be the pretty girl.

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

That is… uhhhhhhh…

If we keep asking blizzard maybe it’ll come back who knows

This must be your first Blizzard game. They have a 20+ year history of NOT doing that, with very few exceptions being only single individuals. It’s not coming back.

1 Like