Mercy pink skin

I just really want it

I’m a bit new to Overwatch and I wasn’t there when it came out, but as a Mercy main I would love to still have it.

Is there a way to get it? Like maybe somebody is selling his/her skin for ps4 EU
I have searched on the internet for it but sadly couldn’t find anything.

14 Likes

No, you can’t get it anymore. I also wish they could let you buy it.

11 Likes

Is this good enough?

67 Likes

I just tried searching it on ebay, nadas. Last time I saw one it went for 300 bucks or something similarly crazy.

1 Like

Sadly it’s a legacy skin, so it might never come back.

No, unfortunately not. it is a legacy skin meaning it wont be coming back. There IS people selling the skin for console but i only saw it going for xbox and it was 300-400$ and tbh thats really scummy to just buy a skin that was for charity to sell for a lot of money imo, but to each their own. Hopefully you were able to purchase her atlantic skin which is also very beautiful ( :

5 Likes

I would have still dropped 15$ for it tbh.

1 Like

There are a lot of other games I play that have items I can’t get because I didn’t play the game at the time those items were available. Guess what? I don’t care. That’s the whole point of limited time items.

I feel like Blizzard games are the only games where people cry about these items.

3 Likes

a few days ago I had a dream that pink mercy came back literally.
I woke up and I was so confused so I got on overwatch and got very disappointed.

I really want this skin to come back.

7 Likes

Absolute perfection. I would fork over $50 for this skin Blizz pls.

2 Likes

I have it, but the witch skin is better imo.

2 Likes

We all hope it returns in October :slight_smile:

I wish I had the same opnion.

1 Like

How could it have been on eBay? I thought the skin was only purchasable in game, unless people bought the game for cheap on an alt account and are selling accounts with the skin?

Only skins I don’t have in game that are seemingly gone forever are (I literally have everything else in the game that isn’t OWL skins - though I have tons of free ones of those too):

2016 Blizzcon Bastion
2018 All-Star Tracer
2018 All-Star Genji
Demon Hunter Sombra

Really hope they don’t renege on that whole Demon Hunter Sombra thing…

2 Likes

found it. … I have no idea how you’re supposed to receive this.

1 Like

Hope the JJONAK one will come back though.

Yeah i’m still sad about the black protodrake and the demon drake I’ll nevet ever be able to own on any world of Warcraft account ever.

Anyway, all star skin for mercy is my go to skin.

Same. So people stop with “been 20 years they never brought once a legacy skin back” and would be a hope for who wants the pink mercy to return as well.

1 Like

I mean they said it would come back…

https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/22484225

The in-game items for Overwatch, StarCraft II, and StarCraft: Remastered will also be available separately in 2019—further details will be announced at a later date.

But the skin was once seen in the PTR for 1,000 credits then it was gone and became a Legacy item - so who knows.

3 Likes

Fortunately*

1 Like

As someone who bought the Pink Mercy skin back then when it was available, I really couldn’t care less if they were to bring it back for a new health care type of collaboration. Better yet, add a new skin on top of it.

8 Likes