Mercy pink skin

You can buy Pink Mercy skin on EBay if you also play on Xbox, but there is none for PlayStation 4, I just checked!

1 Like

Why is there a time limit on supporting breast cancer :pleading_face:

Necro threads, yikes…

1 Like

I found Pink Mercy skin code on EBay, but I want code for PlayStation 4, there is none!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CreamiiBB/status/1227216366551224321?s=19

/Woooooooooooooooooosh.

Poor bait honestly

1 Like

Indeed, the graphic is edited to make room for the new text and the text is not in line with the brand standards of Overwatch.

I reported the Twitter profile for the impersonation of @PlayOverwatch as they are trying to make their profile picture mimic the same profile.

You still can.
Just no rewards.
Which aren’t needed if you want to help a charity.

1 Like

Sorry didn’t realize they were fake. At a glance it looked like the real site. :pensive:

I was being somewhat sarcastic about that I do actually support breast cancer my aunt is currently being treated

I kinda wanted to bring this topic back up since the last thread was created awhile ago. I saw this and got interested. At this point I think it would do more good than harm to bring it back since not everybody has access to and Xbox or is willing to pay 500 bucks. The chances of it being a scam anyways are pretty high. If blizzard does allow it to make a return for a “pink” themed event during a BCRF month it would be awesome. I saw some suggestions to add firefighter skins for the Australia fires which could allow pink mercy to make a return as well for 20 dollars instead of 15. I get people say that it selfish to want something for donating but at this point it could actually bring a big influx of money to the BCRF foundation as people wouldn’t donate otherwise. Some people have even gone to the point of saying they would leave the game if it does come back but tbh that’s even more selfish. To say that people who didn’t even get the option to get it are selfish but people who make threats to prevent their “exclusive” skin from losing rarity are not is a little unfair. Tbh a lot of people with the skin couldn’t care less if it came back for the reason it supports BCRF but some people will try everything in their power to stop it. I don’t want the skin for rarity, I want it because it is amazing looking. Tbh I think blizzard should bring it back for the reason the people on switch who may not have been able to afford another game/console did not get it or had the chance. Just a celebration of switch release I would like them to release all the old skins for a week for maybe the anniversary of the switch release. I’m saying that all OWL skins and non OWL skins will get released to all platforms a second time. How this would work Is it is a three week event including week challenges. The week challenges would include “nano-cola”, “Bastet” and “Bastions’s brick challenges”. With the week events the skins would change so First week: OWL skins package 1 (Goat Brig, Tracer 2018 Atlantic all stars and Genji 2018 pacific all stars. Second week: Zen-Nakji, Mercy 2019 Atlantic all stars and Lúcio 2019 Pacific all stars. Finally third week: Pink mercy, Winston Flying ace and any ones I left out. Rarity at this point is making people feel worse than it is making people feel better so why not rerelease them just to give the community one more chance to grab what they want before it’s gone. Tbh I would be fine if it was yearly event or every other year.

1 Like

That’s a good idea, too bad blizzard isn’t going to do it because the skins are listed as legacy. It’s weird how all of the all star skins aren’t legacy tho, they might come back which I would rlly like.

I Didn’t get a chance to get that one either. But your right because the old OWL skins for the teams that changed colors are marked as legacy.

Ikr!! Blizzard wouldn’t be lazy and not mark it as legacy. Which is super weird. I was playing at that time but I didn’t get the skin cuz I didn’t know how to play mercy and I thought I would be wasting my money on getting the skin on a hero I wasn’t familiar with.

Kinda what happens to me, I started playing around that time so the event was ending. I thought it was going to come back/Another one would be released. It made it really sting when I realized what I did. Technically since it’s not marked as legacy it has a chance of coming back but I’m not sure how. The OWL Pacific/Atlantic events have been inconsistent so far by having a weird schedule. So atm we don’t know exactly when the next event is or what’s going to be in it. Who knows, It could be rereleasing the old skin since they aren’t marked as legacy.

Pink mercy is marked as legacy but it seems as they can move out of legacy too. Sombra was a lead example but of course she was marked as “to return”. The old OWL skins from the teams who changed might come back during an OWL event such as the 25 year mark (how old is OWL?) or something. Tbh I feel like legacy is a term out on rare skins. When it’s time to move them out of legacy it seems as blizzard is willing. So when is pink mercy’s turn? I mean not a lot of people who have it care if it comes back and a lot of the community didn’t get it. This thread is almost begging blizzard to bring it back but tbh I’m starting to doubt we can change their mind. It feels like I plenty of opportunities have shown themselves but blizzard won’t move. If it’s something about the fact it’s marked as “exclusive” then just say it’s “exclusive” during BCRF months.

Blizzard has never been the best at communicating with the players/community. And what are they gonna do with the skins when Overwatch 2 comes out?? They should just bring all the skins back before Overwatch 2 is released. I would buy a account with both of the skins but its too risky, plus I might be wasting my money cuz what if Blizzard did re-release the skins

1 Like

going by precedent I wouldn’t expect ANYTHING limited to come back. Blizzard has long not been shy about making things never available again (check all the mounts/pets you can’t ever get again in WoW.) and expecting a change from that policy now that they’ve got activision driving is probably not a winning bet since the incentive to buy things that might run out is a crazy motivator.

OW2 is the perfect time so hopefully.

You aren’t wrong but people have been requesting the skin for a long time, if this were to happen they would have to bring all star tracer and genji, Noire and kerrigan widowmaker, and maybe blizzcon skins too. It’s only fair to people who want these skins.

I’d love for everyone to get a chance to get whatever skin they want… just sayin… don’t expect it.