Mercy pink skin

I love this skin and I bought it immediately - although I generally don’t like pink at all. I hope for all Mercy fans that it will be available again.

2 Likes

They will probably do another skin for charity though for another hero.

If you play on Xbox there’s this guy selling the skin on Amazon

Please don’t necro old threads and you can’t sell the account, since it’s against TOS.

2 Likes

I wish it’d be available again just so I could get it for my friend who’s a Mercy main, when it was available, she never told me she couldn’t get it, until AFTER the event. I’d buy it for her in a heartbeat.

1 Like

I emailed BCRF and they said they have no plans to reprise the project but have “exciting updates” in the future.

I assume that just means it’s never coming back and we’ll probably never see another BCRF event.

I’m just as disappointed as everyone else that missed it because it’s her best skin.

1 Like

I personally don’t think that pink mercy will come back, but tbh i kinda wish it did just so i could get the sprays and the player icon.

It still bugs the f out of me that i don’t have those items.

1 Like

This. Why aren’t they giving us what we really want?

1 Like

I bought 3 of them for a total of 45 dollars (my daughters wanted it too). I would have no problem with it coming back if they added it into the next charity they do. So money still goes to a good cause, one of the factors in actually buying it.

1 Like

I’ve always had the controversial view it shouldn’t come back. Not to spite anyone who didn’t have A chance of buying it but when it comes to charity things can get a bit meh… I can’t put it into words but it shouldn’t happen.

Another charity event with a different skin for another hero absolutely support that though

1 Like

Because they’re spiteful, IMO.

So when Blizzard says something isn’t coming back because it is exclusive, it’s not good enough for you but when someone else tells you as much, it is?

1 Like

I’m stupid, so I’m not sure what you expected.

2 Likes

It’s a code that they’ll give you, like if you buy loot boxes on the internet. Plus I’m 100% sure that it’s not a scam.

If the skin does come back most people are gonna be mad, just because it’s super rare skin and you can’t get it anymore, while others understand that it was for charity.

I love it

You might be able to find someone selling it with a code

Ik I just can’t find anyone that sells the skin for xbox

You might be able to buy an account that already has it on playerauctions . Com

ik i don’t play pc tho, I have been thinking about it, the problem is I would have to basically restart.