Mercy nerf soon

Sorry, but asking for Mercy nerfs here are illegal, the mercy hive mind rests here.

Yea, Mercy needs a nerf to damage boost, considering Echo, Hanzo, Hog, Genji, Ashe and Pharah have all gotten massive nerfs they didnt need because of damage boost.

3 Likes

Support is currently in its best state ever…

every single DPS has been nerfed, every single Tank has been nerfed.

Zenyatta is the best hero in the game because of Discord, Brig and Bap makes Dive unplayable, and Mercy makes any balanced damage dealer OP.

1 Like

Man, Mercy makes Lucio so OP. I can’t handle it!

7 Likes

Lucio is underpowered rn, and i should have been specific and said damage dealer

1 Like

Lucio is fine if you can play him well

You have trouble killing one of the easiest heroes to kill, though, so no surprise there

3 Likes

Lucio is not fine…

Lucio is the 2nd worst support in the game right now…

and Mercy has some of the highest movement potential of any hero, a good mercy is about as hard to kill as a good Tracer

2 Likes

If I just couldn’t stop myself from responding to 1/100 of your posts in a mercy thread, It’d take about a day before that number I’d see would quickly reach more than 100 posts. Play mercy for more than one literal game already, I guarantee you, you will not think Mercy is OP the more you play her.

Nah nah, I struggle to flex to most characters so I can understand from a main’s Pov in situations like these. Your dps/support hour ratio is out of wack though, like chill with the OP claims until you play a 2nd game on her at least. Then you go silent on the other thread because you claimed you could easily carry as her, despite never having played her in comp, oh and by the way, 2000 lvls in the game, one qp win on mercy…

Anyway apart from OP claiming someone said mercy deserved a nerf with no source, no gm besides like a toxic ashe main or two called mercy out at all.(Pretty much)

Anyway poke is meta, zen is really good, echo is really good, ashe used to be really good(now just ehh), hitscan are great, no wonder mercy is good, poke meta kills off lucio, moira(although moira is slightly in need of buffs), Bap sucks with the type of comps being run but is still great overall, brig is run with zen more than mercy, ana doesn’t really fit anywhere.

I mean if most gm’s don’t complain about her, and low ranks always have the issue of people claiming easier characters are op(similar situation to rein) there is no problem.

but AKJ, I thought you were going to unprivate yourself, because your overbuff was “scuffed” despite it being updated like 30 mins before I checked, so update me when we get to know how many more qp wins you have on mercy, thx.

5 Likes

A hero being picked because they’re favored by the meta doesn’t mean they need a nerf. Now tell me, where did Mercy’s Rez touch you this time?

5 Likes

Where’s the Cree nerfs too :thinking:

1 Like

LOL, don’t mind that one do they?

1 Like

Thats just completely false, I am in the “higher ranked” community and Mercy is one of the most popular topics.

While your right poke is meta, Zen is great because of Discord and Mercy because of Damage boost, Bap is still really good an can be swapped in to replace brig, but you will be at a disadvantage if ur Bap isnt great. Ana does have a good spot to replace then Zen in those Brig/Zen comps when more heals are needed or to deal with Pharahmercy

1 Like

how to spot a biased and delusional mercy main :clown_face: lucio is not fine he is underperforming for years now

1 Like

wat?

so does that mean genji is bottom of the barrel

mercy mains next level of delusional

1 Like

Mercy is favored by the current meta, but damage boost has been a problem for a much longer time.

it creates this grey area for DPS where they cant be because a mercy pocket will push them into being absolutely broken. Some characters who were perfectly balanced such as Pharah and Hanzo for example got massive nerfs because of the damage boost, and this is still happening like with Ashe and Hog

Im okay with Mercy’s powerlevel right now, I would be fine if you were to compensation buff her, but rn characters like Echo and Ashe are being blamed when its the Mercy

3 Likes

Right now, this is looking like a hyper aggressive meta in upper ladder. With people’s intention that you go all in on weaker healer, better individual self-sustain, and try to blow people up with high aggression. With things like Discord and Damage boost being the enablers. Less so damage boost and more so discord given how much more time Zenyatta is being played.

I bet if Mercy did have a weaker damage boost we would just be seeing baptiste and Brigitte. Brigitte for helping to sort of protect Zenyatta or Baptiste purely for the ranged DPS he can offer in the form of hitscan and headshots.

These pick rates up inner upper rank are the sort that caused the very short lived Roadhog/Zarya duration by nerfing roadhog’s primary damage after they tried to buff it shortly.

the meta is poke, not rush

Mercy pocketing an Echo or an Ashe is much better then a bap spraying from 30+meters.

Your original perception of the META is wrong, so this point is wrong

2 Likes

No it hasn’t. She hasn’t even been played in 2 years until now, and she was hot garbage back then. I don’t think being hot garbage is a problem

Pharah was made to synergize with Mercy, the devs have to change that design because it’s not Mercy’s fault
Hanzo is actually a really good DPS and the only dmg boost related nerf was “can’t boost Dragons anymore” which is not massive and mostly nerfed Mercy

Those 2 characters were created as “Mercy buffs” (Jeff’s own words), of course they’d be strong with Mercy. Ashe got changed to be stronger without Mercy, Echo is next and hopefully Pharah will be after that

2 Likes

??? she was played all of Grand finals and Double sniper? during the Genji meta? with Ashe for all of October? wtf r u on about?

???

no he got his overall proj speed and damage nerfed, not just his Grav-Dragon combo

they were strong on there own, and OP with a Mercy, Ashe didnt get changed to be stronger without Mercy, her overall damage is the same, while losing the ability to onetap

these may be “indirect” mercy nerfs, but they are making DPS miserable while not attacking the real problem

1 Like

Did you see my win with her in diamond. It was amazing i just hard pocketed the junkrat with damage boost and ga’d to my team when I was focused real hard gameplay.

2 Likes

Not true, Ashe was meta before Mercy, she wasn’t meta until now, that’s what the stats show

That’s because it was too strong on its own, had nothing to do with Mercy. He has had many buffs after that regardless of Mercy anyways

They were too strong on their own already

She could only do that with a Mercy. She lost her synergy with Mercy, while still staying strong

DPS are the problem tho. Nerfing Mercy won’t change the fact that DPS are overturned and you can see that by how fast tanks die even without dmg boost

1 Like