Mercy nerf soon

yep, the mercy 50hp/s is not the reason… bap, moira and briggite were nerfed… area healing was strong and blizzard nerfed the area healing… also they nerfed the shields then hitscans now are meta and mercy is very good boosting hitscans.

2 Likes

Lol pros don’t except tank players.
Super and Roar and I think also Mano said they don’t like the design of mercy. Dps don’t complain because they’re the ones to get pocketed. High pick rate 99% of the time = OP. Not sure why you think mercy is balanced. While other heroes like brig and hitscan need nerfs first, mercy is next

mercy gets played since every other support can’t survive right now, her mobility, damage boost makes her a solid pick right behind zen(until they nerf discrod)

4 Likes

Yea, you clearly didn’t understand what was said.

She will always have a good pickrate, but your source for your stats is also not compelling, sorry.

So, yea, if you think you can justify her being overpowered like that, then I’m sorry but it doesn’t really work.

Pickrate isn’t power. Why is this so hard to understand?

1 Like

There’s no good reason I know of, including the one claimed in the opening post, for nerfing Mercy

Meta is not the same as overpowered

Nerfs are for overpowered characters, not for meta characters

6 Likes

Her win rates are solid across the board.

3 Likes

I swear you guys on these forums think overbuff is like the Overwatch bible.

It’s not, and it should be taken with a grain of salt, perhaps even the whole shaker

And even if that was true, then that’s fine. She’s in a good spot finally

7 Likes

ooooooo…can I steal that?

5 Likes

She’s back to being overpowered, what else is new. I swear you guys on these forums are mostly support mains.

2 Likes

I think people just like to have 2 main heals on their team usually.

Her winrate is no higher then the rest of the roaster, most hero’s average at around 52%.

Brig, Bap and Ana (and of course zen) all have high winrates then mercy.

5 Likes

i only know that i dont want all match’s waste my time trying to focus the boosted dps by mercy or get destroyed by this duo.

is not fun. we dont needs boos’s on the game.

was actually checking out the leaderboards just now and every support is represented pretty well

except moira… no moiras

i say BUFF moira

9 Likes

They nuked the cone angle for her attack, so I think they should revert her self-heal either half-way to 25 hp/s, or back up to 30 hp/s.

do you have a link to the data supporting this claim?

4 Likes

I’d bet on it ngl. :joy:

so thats a no, then?

5 Likes

Let me ask Jeff real quick.

I play tank and support since launch , gold on console, bronze on PC and never had a problem with damage boost

Of course lol

Sigh… ad hominem instead of defend yourself. The typical strategy of someone without a leg to stand on

11 Likes