Mercy mains who don't want Mass Rez back?

freakin same. i have another 30 minutes to kill, pls keep this going <3

1 Like

I think you need glasses if you think people are attacking each other… :confused:

See, here you are insulting me for thinking people are being too hostile to each other. My eyesight is actually poor, and I do have glasses, and you’ve reminded me of how horrible it is to have such terrible eyesight. I don’t appreciate that at all. The mods need to get this place sorted out.

Okay. I need glasses too. I’m legally blind. It wasn’t an attack, it was a statement, because if you’d actually read the posts, it’s discussion over mass rez. No ”Mercy Mains are attacking people”.

1 Like

1.5k people liked titaniums rework

over 100k agreed with xqc’s opinion of it not being needed in the game via stream and tweet likes

your conclusion: people want mass rez back

pls.

2 Likes

Ya in your opinion but I took it as one so flagged. :slight_smile: (not really)

I saw someone call someone and idiot and everytime I even imply someone is an idiot I get false flag spammed out the wazoo ROFL

Ur just saying that cuz you agree with them.

I’m not just ”Saying that because I agree with them”, just because someone has a different view and expresses it doesn’t mean they’re attacking you, honey.

Nah i don’t want mass res back. She could use another rework though as her latest buff ain’t exactly gonna fix her current issues. Mass res either could work or not and there’s room for better solution than that Mercy version.

Oh, but I was being honest about needing glasses. I’m pretty sure this pair is outdated. Hehe.

I think the main problem with all the Mercy discussions is that people still think Mercy is a Burst-Healer. It was like that at the beginning, but with Ana + Moira, this have changed.

The strong point of Mercy is, IMO, the mobility + self-preservation, not the healing power. Something between Ana (A lot of heal and 0 mobility) and Lucio (Not a lot of healing but full mobility). It makes sense that the ultimate buffs both the mobility and the self-preservation.

2 Likes

Might I ask, what part of it was unhealthy and what couldn’t be fixed with simple tweaks? :slight_smile:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.

No, not really.

Outside of D.Va, every hero with a damaging ult can have their ultimate nullified after they press Q but before they get any payoff.
Dragonblade? Kill the Genji before he gets value from it.
RIP-Tire? Break the tire before Junk gets value from it.
Death Blossom? Kill the Reaper before he gets value from it, or simply block it with DM/Shield
Earthshatter? Block it with a shield, or simply kill him during the cast time.

The list goes on.

Every ult has potential to be wasted. Mass Res didn’t. Because it was instant and everyone became invincible, the only waste Mercy would get from it is when she would cash it in early and couldn’t build it up again before she needed it. Couldn’t even fat finger it since it was locked until a teammate was dead and it was actually needed.

On paper that sounds good and all but once you start playing at high elo you will notice the competition brings more than someone that can only heal (very low healing) and cannot swap to her gun because well that’s throwing for the most part.

People on my sr already adjusted that Mercy is not a burst healer as 2 months have already pass and she still under performing. This change doesn’t really fix the issue and we will be continuing with the same stale support meta of only 1 main healer being a must pick.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not. Xqc has thousands of followers who follow his twitch or twitter. Are titanium and these forums as popular as xqc?

My friend has 1 rotten apple and 9 fresh
I have 100 rotten and 900 fresh

Based on your logic most of our apples are rotten

1 Like

I’m a mercy main and I don’t want mass rez back! I personally find it even less engaging than valkyrie cuz at least you can do stuff in valkyrie instead of just pressing one button and unfairly rezing your whole team. Obviously mass rez had way more impact than valkyrie (at least after the nerfs) but I like bringing mid fight value instead of having a post-fight reset button

Honestly the GA changes were the best changes they made to mercy in my opinion and I wouldn’t trade them for anything lol

2 Likes

Blizzard won’t revert her back to Mass Rezz, I’ve accepted this and moved on and feel a lot of people need to do this. Valkyrie is here to stay and imo it does fit her kit well, it fits with her core mechanics of movement and healing-centric gameplay, the only problems with it are that in it’s current form it feels like it doesn’t do much. After months of Valkyrie largely being used as a tool to Rezz, having nothing to do in Valk apart from heal and damage boost is a little jarring, especially when that healing and damage boosting feels unimpactful and boring.

However I feel now Rezz on E is the reason she won’t ever be balanced properly and that it needs removing entirely. It always will either be a huge weight for her (as it is now, it interrupts her gameplay flow significantly) or be OP.

Mercy needs an E that flows with her kit and doesn’t interrupt her mobility or healing, AKA the areas she excels at and is designed to do. This would allow for her kit to be tinkered with properly, without the burden of Rezz laying on it so heavily. Rezz is now annoying for Mercy (she’s vulnerable when using it), her team (Mercy stops healing and requires even more babysitting when casting) and the enemy (Rezz isn’t earned and the only way a “bad” Mercy can screw it up is by rezzing right in front of them).

At this point, I don’t care what Blizzard do, I just feel that Valkyrie can be made to work it’s just that for it to be buffed and tweaked adequately, Resurrect on E has to either be removed entirely or locked behind Valkyrie itself as an ability only for use in Valkyrie. Like either remove Rezz and give Mercy an E focused on her Mobility (like a few seconds of independent flight) or an E focused on her staff (like combined beams for a few seconds) OR make Rezz an entirely Valk ability (like give Valkyrie one free Rezz charge with no cast time upon cast).

2 Likes

I have around 250 hours on Mercy , I’ve played her before and after the rework.
Nowadays , I can’t even force myself to do it because Mercy isn’t feeling like a hero. She’s more like a sidekick than a healer… But what do I know?

1 Like

I’m a Mercy main and I prefer this over the Mass Rez Mercy and there are 2 main reasons for it.

• GA mechanic was of course one of the best changes.

• I don’t know if it’s just me but, I felt like when I used to play Mercy during the Mass Rez, it’s usually whoever who had the better team wins especially in master+.

I was always the Mercy in my team healing+ getting good rezzes and the enemy Mercy was usually a DPS main who picked Mercy because no one else wanted to play support. Their flankers always chased me and I still got good healing and rezzes while theirs remained untouched and press Q after hiding for 30 seconds and “carried”.

After the reworked happen, I finally felt like the better Mercy will always make more impact on the match rather than which team is better(not the one with the insta rez). With that being said, of course I find this Mercy to be more fun too.

Basically, mass ress rewards you for doing your job poorly and letting your team die. I’m exaggerating, i know, some deaths are unavoidable, but that’s the way i see it.

Yep. I’ve been a Mercy main for a pretty long time now. I hated mass rez and I’m glad it’s never returning.

I also really like valk. It feels very much in line with how she should be played. It’s not the best support ult, no. But her kit brings a lot of value.

Speaking of which, I’d be ok with removing single rez too. It’s not a bad ability now, but I think as long as It’s in game, it sort throttles the rest of her kit.

Her healing output has to be lower than the other main healers because she can’t miss with her healing. And she has a guaranteed damage boost. And can fly to an ally every 2 seconds. Oh and can literally bring someone back from the dead.