Mercy Mains | 10 Hard To Swallow Pills šŸ’Š

That buff was so unnecessary and probs needs revert, itā€™s just not that much of a change to her to be focused on with the other, bigger problems right now.

That would be because beat drop was and is the longest ult charge in the game, and all it was good for was impeccably timed anti noons, tires, and fringe dva ults, other wise it was gone in an instant.

The Mercy main community is one of the most polarizing communities iā€™ve been in. Its amazing, really. And its not something even new or recent. Weā€™ve had Mercy mains scream at other Mercy mains for their opinions, only for other Mercy mains speak over them, always as 'ā€œwe the Mercy mainsā€ as if Mercy mains are some mind controlled hive mind (hence the cult stuff).

When Blizzard announced the rework Mercy mains that agreed with the notion were mass Downvoted and their opinions were literally hidden from view because they were ā€œFake Mercy mainsā€.

Iā€™ve even seen people openly admit that they dont even play OW and/or Mercy tell others with a few hours on new Mercy that their opinion doesnt matters because apparently you need to have at least 50h on Mercy to be referred as a ā€œreal Mercy mainā€ and even then, youā€™re told youā€™re wrong.

And the stereotypes born from these behaviors are so, so common youā€™ll end up being on a ā€œsideā€ one way or another.

1 Like

iā€™m pretty sure mercy after the rework when she was OP was more unfun to play against then old mercy ever was.

4 Likes

Fair statements, but so are mine, necessary buffs or not they got them right as burst meta started, where Mercy got nerfed just before it started

And the winner by knockout at 39 seconds in the first round is GreyFalcon.

Sincerely,
The Moira Perrier Movement
:cup_with_straw:

3 Likes

ā€œBut Bastionā€¦ But Reaperā€¦ But Hogā€¦But Sombraā€¦But Mcreeā€

Yeah, theyā€™ve been/were left in a bad state for how long? More reason to keep the conversation going.

Why wouldnā€™t the only ā€œpureā€ healer outheal others? It makes up for her lack of utility/other abilities.

She is meant to

2 Likes

Which is why I said at first glance - I didnā€™t see the whole image. It was the light hair and the green-ish top.

edit: shirt was actually brown. maybe iā€™m just sleep deprived.

Iā€™m curious to know who it is, now.

She really is, like, that is her thing, sheā€™s a doctor

2 Likes

I agree with number 10. The rest of this post is low quality troll bait.

Man I just had to choke down 10 pills.

Nice ten points. They are on point :sunglasses:

2 Likes

hard to swallow pill not all mercy mains are giraffes nor does playing mercy make you turn into a giraffe. Honestly, itā€™s pretty weird how the forums keep assuming mercy players are giraffes. They are not and the majority of the giraffes I play with usually go Orisa as they identify with her because of the hooves. In fact, my friend plays mercy and she hates giraffes!

(Iā€™m not really making a point here, this just came to my mind)

4 Likes

I love the Mercy artwork you used here.

1 Like

But they arenā€™t equilivant at all. Even if you hide as a dps you will still come out and participate in the fight. Hiding in that case is more of suprising the enemies from where you come from rather than actively hiding from the fight. When mercy hides, she is actively not participating in the fight so that the team will die and she can res. 2 completely different scenarios.

1 Like

Thisā€¦ This is beautiful. single tear :heart:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

It can be the other way around as well. Just because one person said it, the OP cannot possibly say that his statements is true, and thatā€™s the point of my comment.

Iā€™d have just used :pill: as bullet points.

1 Like

Get out of here filthy crossbreed healers. We donā€™t like your kind here. (Maybe the ā€˜crossbreedā€™ healers heal for more because they often arenā€™t healing, and when they do heal they need it to be fast so that they can get back to what theyā€™re doing.

Oh goshā€¦ Thatā€™s actually a good idea. Great suggestion! Updated the OP. Thanks! :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

Thank you, it needed to be said.

1 Like

I had more engagement with old Mercy to be honest. The thrill of keeping your team and yourself alive and x3 goes off and your heart starts beating. You make that clutch play or get sniped it was thrilling.
Now, a Genji blades and you fly away and play find the Widow. Not as fun :wink:

2 Likes