Mercy Mains | 10 Hard To Swallow Pills 💊

Already stopped to read when u entitled “like all other main” since many chars on game are in the limbo, such as Bastian and other chars and even their respective people that like to play others heroes don’t spam forum with same excuse all around.

1 Like

I played Mercy since the Beta. I like healing. I “main” support healers in basically every game I play (wow, overwatch, heroes, tera) quite frankly I just dont play games that dont offer healing classes.

Its annoying to me to have “mercy mains” consistently “categorized” and put on “sides”. I dont care if they revert her or not… all I want is a fun healing mercy. Rez no rez, valk no valk, it doesnt matter. Just make her not so god damn boring… and I think a lot of people agree with me.

2 Likes

Whoa what a good rework idea! It also comes with the indirect buff that is that all lesbians, tracer mains, bi girls and brigitte mains become permanently stunned in a match by the ABSOLUTE UNIT that Biker Pharah is.

(Is balanced because you can kill her)

Sorry to say,but Mercy’s base kit is inherently boring and always has been. If you don’t like her base kit,you’re better off playing other supports.

I do enjoy playing Mercy from time to time,but I can’t see myself playing her for longer periods of time or even maining her

Oopsies! :blush:

https://i.gifer.com/795X.gif

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

“Mercy mains want her to be OP and a must pick again”

That’s actually true. Just earlier today, a mercy main in another thread actually said and believes that mercy must always outheal and outshine other healers, including Ana and Moira/Zen, hinting that she should be a must pick at all time.

1 Like

Calling something boring is subjective.
My boyfriend plays hockey on xbox and to me that’s are boring as it gets…
Just because Mercy 1.0… 2.0…10.0 is/was boring to you doesnt mean everyone feels that.

1 Like

So because one person said that, you think EVERYONE else that mains her does as well?

Wow.

1 Like

Actually, the definition of entitlement is “the fact of having a right to something” or “the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.”

Special treatment, such as… say… deserving a completely new rework simply because you don’t like the first one, and expect the devs to prioritize one for you just because you ask, demand, and eventually scream enough when they could instead be spending the resources on the rest of the game (on, say, a Torb rework or a new social feature).

For some contrast, I don’t really believe Sym mains ever asked for a rework if I recall correctly, and aren’t asking for another new one. Instead they’re choosing to focus on how to make the current one better, and that sort of feedback just got them a new buff on their most hated aspect (the primary fire). If you’re more reasonable with what you’re asking for, the results are more reasonable as well.

And what about those dozens of threads on the same topic with just different wording made by a single “passionate” person? Because you can’t deny those people exist, and by your own definition, that’d count as spam then, no?

If you want to manipulate words, then others can too. It’s really not hard.

“Mercy is never getting reverted back to having Mass Res.”

Now, all of a sudden, you can’t claim “it’s objectively false” anymore because it’s a very real possibility that we never see Mass Res again.

We also know exactly what everyone on both sides of the table mean when they say it, no matter how much you want to nitpick. You can feign willful ignorance of context all you want, doesn’t make you any more correct.

5 Likes

this is hilarious. wow

I’m a Mercy main that actually did not care for the mass res and was fine with seeing it go, and I actually love the Valk ult the only thing I ever wished for was possibly more healing while in it so I could keep my tanks alive in this burst meta

RIP In Peace my boy Matthouse, who made Mercy out into being “a cult” before it was cool or insulting.

Always looked forward to seeing his threads. Now anytime the subject is brought up, it’s with a hefty side of salt.

Ah well, good times can’t last forever, I suppose.

Valid, although that would require all of the other healers to also receive buffs to compensate metas. Heroes shouldn’t be buffed to the current meta, they should be buffed if they don’t do what they are made to do. Mercy needed the hps buff in valk for sure, but not because of one shot meta. Also thank you for not being on the mass rez revert train <3 It gets annoying seeing those threads every single day.

F

1 Like

This post is a little ironic.

1 Like

No I wasn’t saying buff her to the meta, just nerfing her right before that meta didn’t help, and technically other healers were buffed for burst meta, Moira gained heal back faster and Nano now gives an instant 300 hp and lucio gained more shields with his beat drop

Do you think being magic makes you better or something? Huh?! :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

everything said by ‘‘RevertMercy’’ is pure truth.
personally, i am not a mercy main, but i have friends who played with her a lot, and some are male and female (but mostly female),

but lately, there slowly stopping to play overwatch, because of all the toxicity and hate towards them when playing mercy.

and for, someone like me, that did find it irritating to deal with mercy 2.0 before nerfs, learned to get past the hate and see the game in a more fair balance,

seeing the reactions of people that immediately complained about the new mercy changes to valkery, only disheartens me.
it became normal to hate mercy mains just because of a failed rework which was never there fault,

i would like to see a revert for mercy, and like i sad, i haven’t really focused in playing her, but what i can see in old gameplay footage and new once, i find old mercy more impactful and fun to watch than the new one.

as for the mercy mains that like the current mercy with 1 rezz, i think blizzard wants to make it work, that’s why they keep it on the current mercy, and i wouldnt mind seeing a new hero who can do it, only better balanced and more engaging.

4 Likes

Its odd people always compare old mass rez to these dps ults. Mass rez was extremely hard to stop. There was very little counterplay to it.
McCree’s ult can be deflected by Genji, eaten by D.va or shielded by several tanks. Or McCree just gets shot by Widow, because he is stationary, unlike Mercy. Pretty much same counters go for 76. Reaper’s ult is next to a joke. You will get stunned and sniped a second after you start your ultimate. Because one again. He is very stationary while ulting.
And just to point out, Im not dps main, Im just getting tired of how people compare these ults to old mass rez.

3 Likes

hog and ana got nerfed to the ground and took 2 years to recover. hog may still suck unless youre nasty with him. mercy has never been as bad as they were a year ago.

That buff was so unnecessary and probs needs revert, it’s just not that much of a change to her to be focused on with the other, bigger problems right now.

That would be because beat drop was and is the longest ult charge in the game, and all it was good for was impeccably timed anti noons, tires, and fringe dva ults, other wise it was gone in an instant.