Mercy is now below a 50% win rate

Posted on May 3rd, yet soon after they nerfed her only remaining thing besides GA, her healing. Hmm…

2 Likes

Why are you lying?

Including quick play you’ve played 8 hours as mercy. (and I bet those hours are from when she was OPAF)

Its about time to end this conversation.

I wish i could put pics here just to prove it

People just need to adapt to her new playstyle, every hero who is trash now I mean got fixed dropped in winrates when the nerf hit the servers.

Yes ,because back then private profiles weren’t a thing.

The only reliable source for any sort of pickrate statistics right now is winston’s lab for pro pickrates ,that’s all we really have anymore.

Here’s my comp hours of you are curious.

https://i.imgur.com/ohlGSuu.png

1 Like

Believe me, I’ve seen it since. And I expect to continue to see it. I only demand consistency.

Also, the private profiles should never have been the default.

1 Like

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/GreyFalcon-11737

Why are u still lying?

your lvl, lvl of endorsment and hours of heroes you play doesn’t equal to what you put on imgur.

you got exposed

1 Like

I have plenty of time on mercy shes like my 3rd used character

Good for you :+1:t3:

The pick/winrate are not the things to focus on currently. Instead, look at her healing output.
As the support that spends the most time focusing on healing, and has the most consistent form of healing, you’d expect her to be number 1 healing output Plat and below. Pre-nerf she was Diamond and below. Now it’s just Silver and Bronze. Even Ana has nearly caught up in GM, which is saying something.

50hp single target healing simply isn’t enough to be a main healer, but because E ability Rez is a thing, the pick/win rates will hide that in a months time when they climb back up.

1 Like

I’m curious, where can I find her (and other support’s) healing stats since the nerf? I’d like to take a look.

I think you two are having a big misunderstanding. I believe Falcon’s evidence. I believe that the imgur image is their all modes stats. The player profile displays all QP, and comp for S11 only. This is where the difference in hero time comes from.

The difference in level is only 34 levels, and 2 endorsement levels. If we hypothesise that the imgur screenshot was taken for a previous discussion, then it is very reasonable to suggest climbing to endorsement level 3 in 34 levels.

The usual place, Overbuff. Of course, they are by no means accurate, even before private profiles it was still a 3rd party site, and the addition of private profiles has corrupted the stats, but with no access to the official stats, they are still the best we’ve got.

Go to the Primary subheading, sort by Healing. Old figures are in the This Month slot, New figures in the This Week slot.

My thanks! :slight_smile:

Hail Hydra!

Maybe learn a more skilled support? Sounds like a soldier player complaining he isn’t as good as McCree or Widow.

1 Like

Just for you, here’s my most recent numbers.

1 Like

It’s not heuristically representative, but it is relatively accurate.

At 40 million players, with a 95% confidence level, you need at least 385 samples in order to gain a decently accurate picture, with a +/- 5% margin of error.

5% might be 2 million players, but in terms of aggregate stats, it’ll still be accurate. And all of the stat tracking websites have a sample size much higher than 385 .

1 Like

I’m believe the thought process went something like this, “the rework made mercy overpowered so let’s nerf parts that have nothing to do with the rework”

1 Like

You do realize that profiles outside of the game itself only show the most recent competitive season and they don’t count any time spent in arcade.

For example i should only have a hour on lucio and 15 minutes on brigitte but i’ve played plenty d.va, lucio, tracer and brigitte in comp.

It’s mostly because most Mercy onetricks don’t actually know how to play Mercy.
She was so powerful that even being mediocre at her meant you could get to a high rank easily.
Mercy has a very simple priority system.
Stay alive>heal>rezz.
It’s unbelievable how many Mercy players with hundreds of hours even in GM fail to do that.
Give players time to realize how she is actually supposed to be played and her winrate is going to go up again.