Mercy is now below a 50% win rate

What’s the point discussing with both of you when you don’t even play Mercy. You clearly do not see the problem. It is the introduction of REZ on E and Valkyrie that made her such a must-pick. Pro never took mercy for her healing. You just cannot fathom in how tragic state Mercy is right now. They disabled her primary function which is healing, she cannot keep up with healing allies. She has 0 burst ability every other healer has. She is completely unplayable and doesn’t bring any value to the team besides of REZ, which is neither fun to use nor easy to pull off. There is no point reviving dead ally when there are 2 of them suddenly dead cause of the lack of healing.

It is obvious you don’t see the problem. She stopped being meta and you barely see her in games. But that is not how this situation should be handled. There are plethora of ideas how to make Mercy fun to play as and against. This rework didn’t do anything good for the community. Its main purpose was to make her fun, engaging and it turned out to be her doom. And only incited the hatred and toxicity.

I’m saying goodbye coldly.

2 Likes

same was said to genji, tracer players.
ironically ana players and many mains.

however when it comes to mercy, they should never and always play her.

Mercy is actually my most played healer, at about 40 hours if you include quickplay.
Also about maybe 50 hours on TF2 Medic.

And Platinum healer balance, where you play, looks pretty diverse to me.

to be fair mercy was starting to get hate ever since she got her rezz buff and people had to deal more with mass rezz.
if it wasnt for brigitte or hanzo, all the hate would be put on her.

also more characters dying has nothing to do with a reduction of 10hp to mercy’s healing. its more to do with people using who can increase people’s damage by 50%. also ana can use anti heal which acts as a further counter.

48% isn’t anywhere near bad enough to warrant concern.

2 Likes

Posted on May 3rd, yet soon after they nerfed her only remaining thing besides GA, her healing. Hmm…

2 Likes

Why are you lying?

Including quick play you’ve played 8 hours as mercy. (and I bet those hours are from when she was OPAF)

Its about time to end this conversation.

I wish i could put pics here just to prove it

People just need to adapt to her new playstyle, every hero who is trash now I mean got fixed dropped in winrates when the nerf hit the servers.

Yes ,because back then private profiles weren’t a thing.

The only reliable source for any sort of pickrate statistics right now is winston’s lab for pro pickrates ,that’s all we really have anymore.

Here’s my comp hours of you are curious.

https://i.imgur.com/ohlGSuu.png

1 Like

Believe me, I’ve seen it since. And I expect to continue to see it. I only demand consistency.

Also, the private profiles should never have been the default.

1 Like

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/GreyFalcon-11737

Why are u still lying?

your lvl, lvl of endorsment and hours of heroes you play doesn’t equal to what you put on imgur.

you got exposed

1 Like

I have plenty of time on mercy shes like my 3rd used character

Good for you :+1:t3:

The pick/winrate are not the things to focus on currently. Instead, look at her healing output.
As the support that spends the most time focusing on healing, and has the most consistent form of healing, you’d expect her to be number 1 healing output Plat and below. Pre-nerf she was Diamond and below. Now it’s just Silver and Bronze. Even Ana has nearly caught up in GM, which is saying something.

50hp single target healing simply isn’t enough to be a main healer, but because E ability Rez is a thing, the pick/win rates will hide that in a months time when they climb back up.

1 Like

I’m curious, where can I find her (and other support’s) healing stats since the nerf? I’d like to take a look.

I think you two are having a big misunderstanding. I believe Falcon’s evidence. I believe that the imgur image is their all modes stats. The player profile displays all QP, and comp for S11 only. This is where the difference in hero time comes from.

The difference in level is only 34 levels, and 2 endorsement levels. If we hypothesise that the imgur screenshot was taken for a previous discussion, then it is very reasonable to suggest climbing to endorsement level 3 in 34 levels.

The usual place, Overbuff. Of course, they are by no means accurate, even before private profiles it was still a 3rd party site, and the addition of private profiles has corrupted the stats, but with no access to the official stats, they are still the best we’ve got.

Go to the Primary subheading, sort by Healing. Old figures are in the This Month slot, New figures in the This Week slot.

My thanks! :slight_smile:

Hail Hydra!

Maybe learn a more skilled support? Sounds like a soldier player complaining he isn’t as good as McCree or Widow.

1 Like