Mercy is NOT fine

Not the best argument. You’re correct though.

Ties are counted against winrate. Or rather they’re not included in it I guess. They do seem to be included as a loss though.

2 Likes

Well, one might think of it. If an individual Mercy isn’t winning. Then it doesn’t make her Wins go higher.

Whether it’s a Draw or a Loss, it’s not a Win.

That said, it is possible that Overbuff could be excluding this. But unless it’s explicitly stated, one can’t really say with certainty.

3 Likes

I worry that 55 hp/s might make her overpowered again.

Maybe we can decrease ultimate charge required by 10-15%, and then if that doesn’t work, revert that change and then go 55 hp/s.

I hope you are waiting seated because after an year of ignoring the community, I don’t see them talking to us anytime soo. They are doing the “ignore the problem until it goes away” tactic.

4 Likes

she has so much more in her kit than any other healer. she’s been far too good for way too long now and it’s about time she’s kicked down a peg. fed up with your one trickery.

7 Likes

I think they should do something minor to spice up her playstyle.

Such as encouraging moving around a lot in Valk, in trade for some clutch heals.
This Valk would be a lot more Fun

Or who knows, maybe keep that as a feature regardless of Valk.

1 Like

What? In what game?

Lúcio: Can attack while healing, has CC(Boop), Has SPD Boost, has Burst healing/utility(Amp it up). 4.
Ana: Has good Hitscan DMG, Hard CC(Sleep), Burst Healing, Healing Boost and Healing Block with Nade. 5.
Zen: Can Attack while healing, Healing Orb, Discord Orb. 3.
Moira: Has the highest healing in the game in a AOE. Can Attack while healing(Drain+Orb) and Heal while attacking(Healing and DMG Orb), Burst Healing and Burst DMG. 4.

Mercy: Can Heal, DMG Boost and Ress(questionably). 3.

In what world she has the most in her kit?

5 Likes

add onto that incredible self sustain and unmatched mobility. and also being too easy to play.

1 Like

You should probably edit your post and sort them by winrate rather than pickrate to make more sense.

Lucio has incredible sustain, so does Moira. Lucio has incredible mobility, so does Moira.

I’m going to hazard a guess and assume when you say “easy” you mean they don’t take aim, so I’ll say:

Lucio doesn’t even need to aim to heal. Moira takes about as much aiming as Mercy. The difference is that they offer healing and something else at all times, Mercy can only offer one thing.

3 Likes

I really think she needs either a burst heal to compensate for her lack of heals or reverted heals and a call it a day for a while. A full revert is out the window. Learn to deal with single rezzes and quit whining. You all were yelling about how she nullified 4 kills with 3 ults, but it was your fault for snowballing/not killing the healer. What’s the first thing you do before a fight? Hmm? Destroy the enemies’ way of sustain.

There’s counterplay to it, too…oh, wait…

This nerf was too much. I might be biased, and don’t feel like arguing. I’m tired of this and the lack of communication. I wish we could all be in agreement that this version of Mercy is worse (for the game), but we can’t. Oh well. Have fun with every pick nullified at 30s intervals instead of 4 every two minutes. [This amount varies.]

2 Likes

“She’s fine because I like that she’s not fine” is not fine.

17 Likes

the problem is THEY DON’T ANSWER

Sitting here and being patient. Im not any happier about than you are but what can we do. They don’t want to address then that’s on them. Right now the ball is in their court.

1 Like

So you can’t prove your argument, but you expect me to prove you wrong?

5 Likes

James or JǺMĔŜ just switch to another hero for now. Mercy continues being my main but i don’t think Blizzard will do anything at this point. They already knew the results of reducing the healing and went ahead with such decision. Nothing sucks more than having your hero nerfed into the PTR and be aware they will stay that way for at least 3 months (because let’s be honest if someone is OP or underpowered they will remain that way for a while).

I think blizzard wanted her output to match her input compared to the other supports.

1 Like

48.79%, nearly 49%, is NOT by any means an alarming win rate. Go look at Sombra if you want to see a hero whose stats scream “help me.”

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m doing :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing a lot on PS4 and I’ve been having a lot of fun with Sombra/Symettra/Brigitte. There’s better heroes to play than [REDACTED] Mercy.

Buff her healling back!