Mercy is NOT fine

Mercy needs something to make her more in line with the others. Her winrate is close to (if not the same as) her winrate in Season 3 (mass rez, no invuln).

I think another rework is the most practical in the long run, but I think her healing should be increased to 55/s.

63 Likes

the only thing that needs to be fixed is the on fire rate and the damage boost card… boosting 2.8k dmg and not getting a card, how blizz??

5 Likes

Revert her or rework her. That’s all I want. She can’t be left in this state.

50 Likes

Yes another rework please! Maybe this time taking into consideration some of the feedback and opinions provided by the Mercy community. Some people put a lot of effort into their ideas it would be nice to see some of them acknowledged.

20 Likes

She is fine. I’m tired of being told to play mercy all because I play Ana. I say good riddance.

33 Likes

A rework is needed to balance mercy but I honestly don’t think a rework involving Rez will be achievable due to the hate the community associates with it.

They will just want her nerfed into the floor because she has rez which is ‘broken’ and blizzard will obey willingly.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the feedback about Mercy current balance James or should i say JǺMĔŜ?

2 Likes

But seriously with hundreds of suggestions, there is no way that they would not be able to come up with something better than what we have. If they genuinely took the ideas into consideration, Mercy would be sick. There is no other group that has as much passion for their character and it is really such a shame that things ended up the way they did.

21 Likes

Mercy is the second most picked support though. That’s GOOD

12 Likes

Its that… Overbuff!?!??!?!?!?!

4 Likes

Winrate is a strange statistic because it can go down in both teams pick Mercy.

What you bet the developers have a better sense of winrate, split by team, instead of by match?

8 Likes

now wait just a gosh darn second, is that a graph that shows brig witht he highest winrate of any support by at least 5%? And the highest on fire rate? Brig’s need explaining to do if this is accurate. Also why would she (mercy) be the second most picked if she (mercy) was so not viable?

2 Likes

According to that, isn’t her winrate within 2% of Anas? Isn’t that a good thing?

5 Likes

Ever stop to think that Bronze-to-Plat has more impact on an Overall Number, than Diamond-to-GrandMasters?

10 Likes

Well, no.

If both teams pick Mercy, that’s one win and one loss, so the overall winrate stays the same.

10 Likes

That assumes zero Draws.

1 Like

Draws don’t affect the winrate, it has it’s own stat :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

It subtracts from the winrate.

That said, we also know if one side picks a hero, and the other doesn’t pick that hero, that the winrate goes up.

4 Likes

Show me the statistics that show this. I know how much you love your statistics, albeit often outdated.

2 Likes

Show me the statistic that shows it doesn’t.

2 Likes