Mercy hides far more now than she used to btw

I wonder what did that.

whisphers sh*tty rework

Which is why most people ask for a revert or rework and not more bs nerfs to her rework. Let’s not forget she’s on her 11th nerf right now

Just the fact that people like you always lean on the “Wah! You just want your hero to be OP!” is sad.

We want our hero the be usable. We want our hero to be a fun pick. why would anyone actively want their hero to NOT be usable anywhere? That just doesn’t make sense.

In fact, we DON’T want her to be OP. Because that just makes people like you ostracise us even more. We just want to have fun. It’s a game after all.

1 Like

I mean, it is S N I P E R W A T C H after all. Everyone is hiding. You aren’t allowed to play the game!

1 Like

Yeah, but most people act like S3Ana is still in the game, and that Dive Comp hasn’t been nerfed.

my g if it isn’t pretty apparent that a huge number of people don’t want mass rez back in the game by now you people should all be trying to start thinking out of the box and throw down something that isn’t going to enrage half the community because you want it back

hell I want scatter arrow back by the flowing of salt is enough to make me know it’s a bad idea

Those people are ignorant af

But Zenyatta is fine? ok lmfao

No, there is not a single character who MUST spend two seconds stationary for a simple ability and relying on a dead teammate’s positioning, not herself.

And before, she was rewarded for that, unfairly, thanks to her broken SR system which rewarded huge rezzes over anything else, but she could also CHOOSE to not do that and play well and engaging, unlike now that hide and rez is mandatory.

No, we wouldn’t see it because if the enemy team was half skilled they would counter it with other ult, so her rez would be useless in that case. Also, we have now a hard counter for mass rez. You know Hammond? Try him.

Sorry, but even the pros admitted that hide and rez was:
Only a bunch of Mercys hiding” Seagull’s words
A matter of her broken SR system” Taimu’s words
These two guys hate Mercy, but even them can realise that hide and rez was not the biggest problem out there.

No, you get SR for winning. If it didn’t work more often than it did, then you would fall by the sheer fact that you lose SR on losses.

It was risky, yes, but if you pulled it off, which many players were capable of due to incompetent enemy teams, it would practically guarantee you the win, and thus the subsequent SR.

Right, which is why top tier players did it. Because it would throw the game more often than not.

Sure thing pal.

Force the other team to use ultimates to win a fight and then resurrect your teammates to render their ultimates valueless, then use your own ultimates to win the fight? Yeah, totally horrible value.

I legitimately never said that, stop putting words in my mouth. I only said that the way it was was broken.

You won more Sr if you won and lose less if you lost.

My point is even if they fix that, people would still do it.

Because a win is still a win.

1 Like

That’s just the way you were coming off TBH.

If you’re fine thinking of Mass Rez with some nerfs added on to it to remove Hide and Rez, then I have no problem with you.

Just a lot of people refuse to even consider that.

I’ve posted this before and it’s pretty true.

“Even if they fix that”.

Ideally, if they “fix” hide and rez, it won’t be as effective anymore. Meaning that you won’t win as much with it, making Tempo Rez much more useful.

Why would people still do Hide and Rez if it is less likely to work than just staying in the fight?

Add a cast time. If the whole enemy team is dead, should be easy to stun Mercy. And that makes Tempo Rez better as your team can help protect you while casting.

You’d lose less SR.

You seeing top tier players hiding does not make the win rate of the strategy any higher.

The only way you’re going to do this is by expending ultimates yourself.

Any competent team can walk through a 6v5 without a main healer without expending ultimates.

Wait a minute, isn’t that what Mercy is since she was reworked? Why people are complaining about her saying that she is bad design and that valk makes her too easy and good for every comp and situation while rez makes her too powerful, claiming for a rework or a revert to a point where she was at least balanceable? I don’t get your logic.

1 Like

No, in all ranks during season 3, Mercy was a troll-pick. This was during the triple-tank meta, remember?

And guess who had the highest overall pickrate despite being of troll-pick status? Mercy.

1 Like

So just remove rez; mobility + dmg boost + easy, consistent healing should be more than enough

a 5 man rez wasn’t a garanteed win tho.