Mercy hides far more now than she used to btw

Or we can rework/revert her rather than giving her even more sledgehammer nerfs.

I’m sorry, did I say anything about Zenyatta? No? Stop making assumptions. Discord orb is borderline broken, but it’s fine because he pays the price with a lack of movement options and low healing.
Mercy has two of the best abilities in the game, one of the best mobility options and a self heal passive, but she only pays for it by not being able to use her gun while healing. Zenyatta pays for his near busted ability in full, Mercy does not.

And a quintuple kill doesn’t guarantee a win either.

It still drastically increases your odds.

LMFAOOOO how biased are you bye

How tf is it broken if there’s something in Zens kit to compensate for it.

Wrong actually. Almost every time I did get a 5 man rez it would be countered by zarya or rein or even McCree ult so… maybe stop being ignorant?

A revert is one of the things that the devs actually mentioned; it’s not gonna happen. We don’t have to rework her; sledgehammer nerf or not, I’m fairly certain she’ll be usable without it or with a replacement ability.

You are not forced to use anything. The enemy team is one main support down, so damage done is done, no heals or just the off support’s. You use just one ult if you want, kill the enemy team, save one ultimate, wait for the angel to come and send her to the heaven with all her fellows with just one click and no counter available. That’s why she wasn’t picked at GMs. They knew how to play around mass rez, and without that, she had no mid game utility.

They mentioned it long ago, and it’s clear at this point that this design is just bad by nature. Valk has been designed for making Mercy extremely easy to play without any weakness. E rez is too powerful and always will. No matter how much you keep trying to balance the unbalanceable, it will never happen. The only solution is to stop wasting everyone’s time and rework or even revert her, at this point it would be easier to balance her than from this nightmare of revert back to all Mercy’s old removed mistakes.

Its okay now she can hide all she wants now since she cant rez more than one person. Hypocrisy. Enjoy OP Mercy for another season…

You don’t have to revert her to put Rez back on Q :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure that’s how you remember it bud.

I’m pretty sure Jeff Kaplan said if they over nerf her “we will being her back” so… interpret that however you want

2 Likes

I’d be fine with that if they were the right changes

There’s not really a good way to force the enemy team to use ultimates in a 5v6 if the team is down a main healer. If the enemy starts blowing ultimates, unless you are blowing some of yours, the enemy team is just bad.

Considering that you would be at an ultimate disadvantage against a team of similar skill, a positioning disadvantage due to being immobile while being Resurrected, a first-shot disadvantage also due to Resurrect’s disables, and possibly a numbers disadvantage from staggered deaths, “hide and rez” was an ideal way to lose the second fight as well.

1 Like

“Boarderline” you do understand what that means, no?
Zen pays the price for having discord, dearly, Mercy gets more and doesn’t pay nearly as steep a price.

A rez back on q is a revert, mass or not

People assumed that to be “going back to the drawing board”. I’m here like what drawing board?! We’re still stuck with this broken version of Mercy.

Lol tf is this logic.

So long as you use less than your opponent, it’s fine.

Good teams can bait out ultimates.

Do you mean a single target rez on Q then