Mercy for A Cause – Pink Mercy Returns in Support of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!

Mercy for A Cause – Pink Mercy Returns in Support of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!

Celebrate 100 million players and support BCRF’s lifesaving breast cancer research with the return of Pink Mercy and the new Rose Gold Mercy bundle.

View Full Article

73 Likes

Absolutely huge amazing news!

We (Megadodo, “CB”, Astral, Sweden, Yes come to mind) have been asking for this skin to return for so long!

So many people said this would never happen!

:heartpulse:

30 Likes

they actually did it :rofl:

20 Likes

I’m just here to enjoy the thread.

40 Likes

Didn’t expect there to be a nuclear meltdown today

28 Likes

I sense a great disturbance in the Force.

20 Likes

No duplicate thread?

3 Likes

all those pink mercy accounts online going for $1000 have lost $900 in value :sob:

36 Likes

im gonna predict that the people who owned pink mercy are gonna come to the forums complaining how pink mercy isn’t unique anymore.

31 Likes

That’s how you know it’s serious. They didn’t mess up this time.

9 Likes

OMG!!! , the true salvation for S11.

6 Likes

Finally! I’m surprised it came back!

2 Likes

But how do I make my team jealous now?

4 Likes

probably the dr ziegler skin. ive had that equipped and never swap off it

they will be so jealous of your free cosmetic for playing 20 games

2 Likes

They actually did it. Not gonna complain about it (since i don’t even wear the skin) at least there’s something that makes the OG owner happy:

Q. Will the original Pink Mercy Twitch Drops be available to collect?

A. The sprays and player icons from the original Twitch Drop promotion will not be earnable during this campaign, but you’ll be able to collect all-new community made cosmetics included in the Rose Gold Mercy Bundle, along with exclusive Twitch Drops starting in Season 11.

Man, im gonna miss all those Pink Mercy thread wars now. It’s the only source of entertainment in this forum.

12 Likes

i ask that the personal attackscease

23 Likes

I remember thinking $15 was a lot for a skin when Pink Mercy came out, but sprung for it since it was going to a good cause. Now it’s cheaper than a normal shop skin.

12 Likes

Hey, the good news for you is, unless they keep bringing this skin back for charity, you know it will eventually start back up since it’s still a limited time event!

4 Likes

„Pink Mercy returns“ - looks like they got desperate, after all the horrible outcomes.

Looks like they hope this will generate them some money with zero effort.

2 Likes

Kinda wish they announced something about the season that’s dropping literally next week that we know almost nothing about over something that’s not available until the 25th, but I’ll be acquiring and I’m glad the bcrf will make a bag and a half off this

5 Likes