Mercy for A Cause – Pink Mercy Returns in Support of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!

100% of the proceeds go to charity…

17 Likes

Nice. Probably not going to get the new bundle because I like the OG more, but still glad they’re doing this

Also it’s really funny how this is like one of the most desired skins of all time and it’s going for cheaper than whatever mediocre skin is in the shop this week just because the game industry hadn’t completely lost it’s mind back when the original came out

3 Likes

The skin gatekeepers are shaking in their boots right now lol

I’m also laughing at the people who bought Pink Mercy accounts for $500 or something ridiculous.

20 Likes

Based and pink-pilled

6 Likes

the thing is, upping the price on it wouldn’t necessarily even be a bad thing here lol. more money goes to charity that way

2 Likes

It was kind of fun to flex ngl but it DEFINITELY wasn’t that deep :sob: people took it real serious. Glad the scalpers selling accounts lose too.

2 Likes

It’s too bad they didn’t change some aspect of it so that those of us who bought the skin the first time around would have a small incentive to do so again (I don’t play Mercy and only bought the original skin all those years ago because I had family touched by cancer diagnosis). Think they missed the boat here with how much coin they could pull in for this campaign…

1 Like

there’s a whole recolor alongside it

2 Likes

Amazing!

Now rework/fix the hero so she’s actually fun and useful so we can use these skins without our team hating us!

Thanks!

:heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

6 Likes

I would’ve purchased both.

Unfortunately you made a Mercy Mythic this season so I won’t.

1 Like

They are literally releasing a recolored version too called Rose Gold Mercy

Although it really doesn’t look much different sadly

5 Likes

Oh yeah, you’re right!

Unless this charity event become a yearly event, i doubt any new thread will be made.

1 Like

The recolor comes with a weapon skin too, though. I’m kinda hype to put that on seolbim tbh

11 Likes

Ah, my bad - I should learn to read it seems.

2 Likes

Good to see it.

Now if you could maybe just talk with Skiesti, Niandra, and bunch of other Mercy streamers, and figure out a mild rework for Mercy that gives her more mobility. (Mostly number tweaks).

Then you could probably double or triple your Pink Mercy skin sales.

2 Likes

I feel like since its going to lose its rarity mythic is better tbh

I wonder if it’s just the normal Pink staff? I would be completely fine with that tbh I LOVE using the staff but not really the skin itself lol!

Because there’s no pictures of any other weapon

2 Likes

I’m kind of operating under the assumption it’s the rose gold weapons? But i guess we’ll see. Either way, those weaps look great so I’ll probably use them on sugar plum fairy.

2 Likes

No more endless threads spamming about this stupid skin.

Edit: BCRF is not stupid.

3 Likes

First good news in years for Overwatch !

But I can’t help to think that there is a malicious thought behind this skin’s comeback…

7 years of Overwatch filled of lost causes,b ugs, struggles, lies, scandals, would do that to a man.