Can we get the original pink mercy skin back?

They may bring back the original skin for those who missed it and make a variation for those who already have it.

3 Likes

they are saving it with “6v6” and “deleted abilities mode” for when their skin idea pool runs dry - should be right about now judging from their last effort.

1 Like

but “ethically” it MUST have the same conditions: 100% of the profit dedicated to the charity of that research.

nothing against this. “mercy is my waifu” is the community’s own responsibility.

although this would rather make the hypocrisy generated in recent years about "it’s too beautiful, let’s do even more charity with this skin. bring it back, I’m REALLY interested in having a doubly useful purpose to buy it :innocent: ".

I hope you’re right about this

3 Likes

Forums consistently flagging posts simply saying they’d like something back as an option to buy is hilarious because it proves this place is just filled with obsessed weirdos. :joy:

2 Likes

We did it mega! It’s coming back!

:partying_face:

6 Likes

…it gets flagged and then someone reviews it. The post will then either be removed or unflagged. You didn’t know that?

I thought it was pretty obvious what “flagged” meant.

Yeah why aren’t they paying someone to remove posts from these forums 24/7!

Why is this flagged, lol?

1 Like

WE DID IT HULK! WE WON!

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Original IS back AND recolour on top

2 Likes

You cant have it. You gotta understand that people have fragile egos, and those pink pixels are their entire personality when it comes to this game.

My post got removed because grey falcon started talking about politics.

2 Likes

Ran over a dozen forums in the past decade
From helping them build, to setup, code, migration and design.

This is the only forum I saw where flagged content gets hidden and is later reviewed by a human

Usually, a content is reported which generates an alert to a mod who will then action moderation on it.

This current flagged cause someone pressed button is downright stupid and demotivating on legitimate posts

1 Like

Well, I was wrong. Pink Mercy is back

Mercy for A Cause – Pink Mercy Returns in Support of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation! - News - Overwatch.

3 Likes

I am the best leaker :sunglasses:

3 Likes

both are suppsoer to be comign back i dig it

2 Likes

Then I guess you’ve never used reddit? You know, the biggest forum on the internet?

Why would you leave something up that has been flagged by multiple people? I don’t think I would want to visit the forums that you have helped design, no offense.

OH

MY

GOD

PINK MERCY IS BACK

I have some things I’d like to say to every single one of the dozens of forum members who stated over the last several years on dozens of Pink Mercy request threads that Pink Mercy will never be back, cant ever come back, wont ever come back, shouldnt ever come back…

…but…

those statements would probably get me in trouble with the forum mods, so I will not type them out :slight_smile:

Instead I will just say that the statement released by Blizzard simply alludes to the many folks who have continued to ask for it over the years.

I was one of those

Many others were as well, too many to name, but certainly CB was at the forefront, and I hope he is seeing all this happen now

I am full of joy at the moment

Thank you to everyone who added their names to the request

Beyond that, words fail me.

I am overwhelmed

5 Likes

Congrats Megadodo, and to all the other Pink Mercy Skin supporters!

Just so you know, there is a downside to being bubblegum pink in game.

It makes you an easy target. (I found this out the hard way)