Mercy can't take any more nerfs

Dude. are you serious right now?

D.va used to be tanky. It took awhile to shred her. She used to be an off tank, much like Zarya. You know, Actually hard to kill.

Now she’s not. I get it, you’re a d.va main and getting defensive but for real, d.va is not the tank she used to be. She’s a 600hp dps now. Or as we both like to call it, a bruiser. Which does not make much of a tank. At all really.

Oof, I wouldn’t be too confident. Blizzard have already said that they don’t want to tie Resurrect behind Valkyrie.

1 Like

we can nerf the self healing too, make it 2 seconds like before
ga can use a couple more seconds of cooldown too
and damage boost will go well with 25% instead of 30%

I say f it and go for the 3.0 with an engaging and new style of he whole kin, even reworking her staff and pistol. Like sym 3.0, but Mercy.

1 Like

Well, nerfed Ana, and nerfed Dive making Zen/Lucio comps not so effective.

Why don’t we clip her wings off while we’re at it.

3 Likes

Blizz for making ana OP, giving Mercy a shortsighted buff, and forgetting about it until now. 60 hp per sec wouldn’t be balanced on mass rez mercy either.

nice, that’s the spirit

Yeah, but they haven’t been locking any threads that propose the idea either.

That’s not entirely true either. It deffinitly seperated great mercy’s from fill mercy’s, and made fill mercy’s able to get those decent healing averages easier. But the reason mercy’s healing is a problem is the same reason every other piece of her kit is a problem. Her kit is bloated. On it’s own, pretty much every part of her kit is balanced. Res on E is probably as balanced as it can get as well. She just has too much now.

So lmao, buff the other healers. This isn’t a problem with Mercy but rather how garbage the other supports are meaning the nerf was unjustified.

1 Like

I’d rather not buff healers to the point that we have a stall comp, and nothing but instakills matters.

1 Like

They haven’t been using the mega dumpster either. Doesn’t mean they don’t disagree with you.

Well they haven’t been locking any thread for the past week. I think they either gave up with the Megathreads, or something is about to be changed.

Mabye something good?

2 Likes

Why buff what’s already balanced? Every other support in the game has comps their good in and comps their bad in. Comps their good against and comps their bad against. Except Mercy. There is not one time where you could honestly say running Mercy is a bad idea, which is the overall problem with her right now.

Well, they agreed with the first half of my Mercy change proposal. That’s certainly promising.

2 Likes

Are they? Because last time I checked these don’t seem to have anywhere near the value of what Mercy and Moira offer. It’s why Zen and Lucio aren’t highest pick rate, and why Mercy and Moira are.

Here’s my best solution. bring back mass Resurrect.

3 Likes

Well, we’ll have to see what happens on Thursday if the forums melt down with Mercy complaints.

1 Like

Not happening. I agree it’s the obvious solution but blizzard has a knack for fixing the non broken parts of a hero’s kit until they get something right.

2 Likes