Mercy can't take any more nerfs

I’m just going to nod and agree at this point because you’re biased enough to argue against the point that’s been made pretty blatant.

It got buffed because it was low, next to ana and her op nade. Ana’s nade got balanced and mercy’s and ana were roughly on the same level. Then Mercy got chain heals and easier escape with bunny hop which increased the average on good mercy’s to insane amounts.

I completely agree. And compared to what d.va used to be, she’s not a tank in the traditional sense. But continue pointing out the obvious hyperbole while you agree with the exact same point.

OR you could play other heroes until you’re fine playing whatever version of Mercy Blizzard decides to give you! She’s not the only hero you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean… D.va was never a traditional tank, really. But :woman_shrugging:

Sorry. It’s just that saying D’Va is a 600 HP dps is like saying Roadhog is a 600 HP dps because he can do lots of close ranged damage…

That’s just insulting to Mercy players going from mass revive on an ultimate to that.

We’re already insulted by the rework. The only other insult they can pull on us is removing Resurrect or removin bunny hop.

4 Likes

Mercy doesn’t have Valkyrie all game.

I mean it’s just sad how out of touch Blizzard is at this point; the way that they balance the game is awful.

3 Likes

Okay then, why does she, with the same heals as before her rework, suddenly heal more?

And DM being neutered to two seconds for some missiles was insulting to me… But balance is balance. That being said idk if that’s balanced. Closer to it than it is now

1 Like

But most importantly, it would be more Fun than current Rez.

Roadhog actually used to be a bruiser, now he’s an ult battery. Which is another great example of hero’s who’ve had their play styles changed drastically.

I honestly don’t think a slightly better version of current Valkyrie will make her fun. If you can only Resurrect one person now, they would need to revert a bunch of the nerfs made to Valkyrie that were to try to make Resurrect on CD more balanced.

It should have never been buffed past 50, mercy sets the benchmark for healing. 60 puts to much pressure on Ana’s to hit shots and makes’ Moira’s healing redundant.

You really didn’t know the value of defense matrix when it was great then

Her 60 HP heals weren’t a problem before. Her heals are a problem now. Who is the culprit behind this? Answer the question.

4 Likes

She also didn’t have the best utility in the game then either.

Traditional tanks are akin to Reinhardt and Orisa. Even when DM was at its height, D.Va never fulfilled the role of the immovable, barrier-holding tank. And even then she wasn’t really a main tank unless you did some niche comp

Cool, so her heals aren’t the problem. It’s Resurrect on a short CD. The only reason I believe people think Mercy’s heals are now a problem is because of Valkyrie.

3 Likes

I think I’ll take “realistic possibility, more balanced, and almost everybody is a bit happier for it”.

Instead of “Longshot, probably never gonna happen, and a lot of people won’t like it”.