Mercy can't take any more nerfs

Yeah, but they haven’t been locking any threads that propose the idea either.

That’s not entirely true either. It deffinitly seperated great mercy’s from fill mercy’s, and made fill mercy’s able to get those decent healing averages easier. But the reason mercy’s healing is a problem is the same reason every other piece of her kit is a problem. Her kit is bloated. On it’s own, pretty much every part of her kit is balanced. Res on E is probably as balanced as it can get as well. She just has too much now.

So lmao, buff the other healers. This isn’t a problem with Mercy but rather how garbage the other supports are meaning the nerf was unjustified.

1 Like

I’d rather not buff healers to the point that we have a stall comp, and nothing but instakills matters.

1 Like

They haven’t been using the mega dumpster either. Doesn’t mean they don’t disagree with you.

Well they haven’t been locking any thread for the past week. I think they either gave up with the Megathreads, or something is about to be changed.

Mabye something good?

2 Likes

Why buff what’s already balanced? Every other support in the game has comps their good in and comps their bad in. Comps their good against and comps their bad against. Except Mercy. There is not one time where you could honestly say running Mercy is a bad idea, which is the overall problem with her right now.

Well, they agreed with the first half of my Mercy change proposal. That’s certainly promising.

2 Likes

Are they? Because last time I checked these don’t seem to have anywhere near the value of what Mercy and Moira offer. It’s why Zen and Lucio aren’t highest pick rate, and why Mercy and Moira are.

Here’s my best solution. bring back mass Resurrect.

3 Likes

Well, we’ll have to see what happens on Thursday if the forums melt down with Mercy complaints.

1 Like

Not happening. I agree it’s the obvious solution but blizzard has a knack for fixing the non broken parts of a hero’s kit until they get something right.

2 Likes

Yes, she was an offtank. I think we’re debating about nothing. She’s easier to kill now, but not that easy.
I’m not really being defensive; I’m just clarifying that she has tanking roles and thus is not a 600 hp dps. That’s all, really. Idrk where this insistence that I’m defensive is; we’re not even arguing

Blizzard also has the ability to apologise and do what’s best for the game :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thing is the nerf to the healing isnt enough to bring the other healers up. Give it another 4 months and people will be begging again for another nerf, but we’ll see.

Rework or bust.

2 Likes

I mean, that’s debatable. I’ve yet to see it. And I’m an old Ana main who’s still salty they buffed Ana’s hard counter the same patch they nerfed her survivability.

2 Likes

I’ll never feel that way so I guess infinite nerfs

Thats your own problem

If you can pop heads with the best of them you dont need an ult to do that use your primary fire and if you say barriers i say same for every teamwipe ult you mentioned

Hahahahahaha, oh your serious let me laugh harder, reapers a joke

Thats more personal preference than anything

If I go mercy I lose out on high cc from ana, i lose out on the ability to defend myself from flankers without flying to a nearby ally as well as the ability to heal a tank for a ton of hp quickly, I lose the ability to protect my team from teamwipe ults with my own ult, i lose out on the ability to make flabkers suffer while providing armor to my team, so conversation over mercy now sacrificies something? Ok! No more nerfs

A lot of things

2 Likes

But I think 50hps, moving SingleRez to Valk only, with whatever cast time makes sense, would probably do the trick.

Their credentials are also debatable but let’s see :stuck_out_tongue:

If ressing up to 5 people was weak what makes you think ressing 1 person and the ability to fly won’t be weaker? The idea you’re suggestion would be worse in terms of power than old Mercy.

2 Likes