MERCY Bugs have not been addressed for a Year! A lot of them are game breaking

By the devs, since nothing has been done about it yet. I get that you don’t like it, but being hostile to those who happen to like and or use it isn’t doing any more to get the devs attention focused on it than actual data that only said devs have access to.

1 Like

Well if you remember the d.va push resistance bug was in the game forever too but eventually got fixed.

gengu triple jump as well.

basically the vibe that im seeing here is “my heros tech was removed, even if the tech isnt that good and as broken as i claim to be i still want it removed because it happened to me and genji so it should happen to you despite you not having anything other than it.”

3 Likes

It was just an example. i don’t even care that much about being removed. It was meant to happen.

k.
just gonna sit here with my ga sj and you can be salty about it all day, couldnt care less :roll_eyes: must really suck playing ow with you though.

ok just don’t come to cry when it gets fixed.

i bet that would make you more happy than if the game was balanced for all heroes.

I complain about this c o n s t a n t l y. I wish they’d so something about it.

1 Like

Maybe for you and all others who thinks it is all about them and can’t see the full picture :slight_smile:

full picture being you seem to have some issues that you need checked out from all the conversations im seeing here.

remember its just a game you dont have to go full dick mode.

3 Likes

A game has to be balanced. For some reason you think it is all about you and not the game in general.

projecting are we?

4 Likes

It depresses me that she’s had ten nerfs, got her Valkyrie buff partially negated by the implementation of slower ultimates, and people still want more nerfs.

Mercy is a survivor.

6 Likes

lol just read your own last 2 comments.

2nd most picked inst bad if you ask me

theres really no point in me wasting my time anymore with you, id be better off looking at paint dry, dont even bother responding.

1 Like

Someone’s in a bad mood today!

1 Like

i said this to the other guy, not you.

Apologies, I misread that.

I think what you’re talking about is the animation glitch that occurs randomly during crouch+ga. Her model’s feet sink into the ground during the launch animation in GA since it was done from the crouch position, but only sometimes depending on how the animation feels like playing out. This doesn’t push her hit box through the ground, and it’s the pre-steps before super jump, not the actual super jump itself. On her flight path during GA her model is already corrected. As you said, people use it to simulate the height differential by literally 'causing her to GA closer to the ground, allowing for super jump to be performed consistently.

Sorry for the late reply btw, it didn’t show up in notifications.

You’re right this animation does cause her model to clip into the ground for the brief launch animation, sometimes, but not in the way Hana was trying to make it out to be by far.

1 Like

Honest opinion, even after so many nerfs, a skilled player can do insane trickery with her. She may not be able to heal much, but she sure is one hell of a character to kill.

But one way or another, SP won’t be removed any time soon, but I do hope the major bugs in her kit would be addressed. 1 at the time would be more than enough!

Out of curiosity: How is Super jump unbalanced or unfair for a character like Mercy?

2 Likes