MERCY Bugs have not been addressed for a Year! A lot of them are game breaking

that kinda makes sense only its happened to me with the person and their body are out in the open. i just assumed that i/ they chose to revive too late. ive been on both ends of this bug

its REALLY annoying

I agree, but I just want to mention that if things change attitude wise (e.g. more popular streamers and/or professional players whine about it) then it’s most likely going to get removed unfortunately. For now it’s not attracting much negative attention, we’ve mainly had a famous well known streamer with what appears to be anger issues complain about it so far, thankfully.

I really dislike you

6 Likes

Well that’s no surprise. Not many like that person, but that person’s opinion is as strong as anyones. Tho I may say without much of arguments

well if that is not toxic at all…

dude, it is an issue with the game that has to be addressed. I don’t do it cuz I have some kind of vendetta or something with you.

But its not an issue. Its a core bit of kit

Its like someone saying, remove double melee or give junkrat self explosion damage

Mercy should have this stay on her kit as it is for skillful players

I rarely see anyone utilizing it down in plat or even diamond

That is an exploit as well.

That is not an excuse to stay. This is not street fighter to require button combos to do a move. If want high ceiling hero, play someone else without having to rely on glitches.

Also her on fire rate is bugged too. Been like that since they changed how Resurrect affected her on fire rate. That was when Resurrect was a prominent part of her kit. Since her main focused changed from Rez to healing/damage boosting. They need to fix it to make that worth more now.

Also superjump should stay. It’s probably the only thing that’s really fun about her in her current state.

An exploit, get out of here. Its a bit of tech.

Why do you always need to be on the wrong side of conversations?

And I wont take you seriously anyways, private profiled players are always trouble

2 Likes

because you are clueless about game programming.

“tech” is nothing but a fancy name for an exploit.

Im clueless? Am I?

So my 4 years at college doing coding is worthless is it?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you are talking about bunny hopping, not superjump. Bunny hop was originally a bug that got turned into a feature. Superjump was something that was discovered much later after her rework.

1 Like

Also, if tech means an exploit. Everyone using it should be perma banned should they?

Looks like, yes.

Not all exploit have to be bannable. Only the very game breaking ones usually are.

Im wondering why people keep bringing up conversations with hana, clearly biased just ignore and focus on the topic if you want them to go away lol.

Clearly you do, and others agree with me l, it’s just so annoying super jump isn’t game breaking but y’all are on a witch hunt

I never said it is gamebreaking. It is just unbalanced.

Youre just wrong. PERIOD

2 Likes

Techs are nearly always bugs or unique uses of mechanics that already exist. From the look of things, most competitive games lean into their existence and only remove the ones that are entirely unfair. It seems like SuperJump has been judged as fair enough to not warrant anything.

2 Likes

yes, tell him.

By who? It is defended mostly by the mercy mains and no one else.