MERCY Bugs have not been addressed for a Year! A lot of them are game breaking

OMG it’s Nightblood!!! I haven’t seen you in a while bro.

Have you reposted this in the Bug Report subforum too?

1 Like

It gives her more mobility than she should have.

Wait what?! Pink Mercy skin has something to do with it?! That’s the only Mercy skin I wear on my main…… That would explain a lot.

1 Like

It grants her more mobility, not neccessarily more than she should have. It’s a fairly balanced ability/bug, and not at all game breaking which is why it’s gone untouched for the most part, even after being used in the overwatch league plenty of times. All the more reason why it’s considered as a part of her kit by a good number of the community (Not just Mercy Mains).

Mercy SuperJump Pros and Cons:

Extra mobility :white_check_mark:

Can be easily countered with good tracking :negative_squared_cross_mark:

While it can be a lifesaver, there is an equal chance for the superjump to put Mercy at higher risk of dying to the enemy as well. (50/50)

2 Likes

You can kill everything with “good tracking”. That is not the point.

If it wasn’t good, it wouldn’t been used on the first place and there wouldn’t be so many mercy mains trying to defend it.

The thing is though, what other points do you have against it other than you believe it gives her more mobility than she should have? Not sayin you have to love SJ or anything, you can hate what ya want, but game wise it’ll always be up to the devs.

1 Like

“Than she should have”

Nice opinions there, Hana. Really holds up.

Hitscan and projectile Dps here. I never had any problems with Mercy flying up Vertically.

Her whole kit is based on mobility. Just cuz she can use a team mate to shoot herself upwards, doesnt mean it does not fit.

It is by far not a escape all avoid all button and it is counterable.

Wouldn’t have posted this in General discussion if I haven’t tried in bugs, would I?
Thing is, in Bug section, the topic by me and others was always ignored and unnoticed. Figured with a larger audience, someome would eventually notice that there are some issues.

I aint rushing or calling to bells. Everyone would be fine with 1 bug fix at the time, but for a very long time there has been no bug fixes at all and that’s what prompted to write.

1 Like

The triple jump wasn’t in the game nearly as long as SJ has been at this point. I can’t speak on the D.Va bug, but I’m willing to bet the same applies. On top of this, the Genji and D.Va techs/bugs caused more drastic issues than SJ does for the game. All in all, if the devs decide to change SJ, they’ll change it. But only then, not before.

ik. I gave it as an example of a “tech” that got fixed.

Weelll… at least is still revived someone :laughing: ?

Out of curiosity: Is it bugged as in increases the fire rate too much, decreases or doesn’t change at all?

I am not 100% sure. But I could say that in a sense, because I was always wearing it too and I experienced most bugs using Pink Mercy.

2 Likes

Man, I miss the old slingshot tech. Was super fun :frowning:

Pros have said it, last time I checked you’re pretty much nothing compared to people like hoshizora.

The job of the pros is to exploit everything that they can in a game.
The job of the devs is to fix those exploits.

It’s been there and it’s still not fixed.

a lot of things are still there and not fixed. that doesn’t mean they won’t be fixed at some point

Not that, but SJ has been around for a while. If they remove it they’ll have to buff mercy’s healing or smth.