Mercy buff on ptr O.O

I mean, even if they didn’t notice it now they would eventually. I know, hard to believe given their claim of “damage boost was never supposed to work on projectile ults” despite it apparently flying below their radar for 2 years or so…

Sure it isn’t some workshop thing?

This is PTR:
40 m/s PTR vs 25 m/s live
I hope it stays, that speed feels awesome, giving Mercy a bit of old Valk power back.

2 Likes

If we like it enough, and make it public that we like it, Blizz may be inclined to keep it, as they did before.

So fly to every corner of the land my birds! May your numbers darken the skies.

3 Likes

Wonder if this is to fix the “uhgg Valk feels so boring” issue.

Instead you’re flying around like an airborne sonic the hedgehog.

6 Likes

To be honest if this buff stays I dont want them to change anything else from Mercy anymore, it feels awesome.

2 Likes

Albeit it may help, it’s not exactly addressing the issue directly. If they want to address there’s incredibly cheap, easy and fast fixes.

But that’s all I say in this topic, rather not open that Pandora box right now.

1 Like

they nerfed her well its alright guess i will live with it.

1 Like

Similarly, they could give Sombra players like 20% more speedboost while cloaked, and they’d love it.

Wouldn’t do much. But would be fun.

5 Likes

ps; battle mercy’s keep it down for a while let this pass through.

this thread needs to be flagged.

That would be nice wouldn’t it?

1 Like

deep breath

slowly puts the gun down

2 Likes

Speed is gone yo

Mercy

• Fixed a bug with Guardian Angel speed after triggering the Valkyrie ultimate ability

Next patch note: fixed a bug that allowed Mercy to be good at something

2 Likes

The GA speed in valk is already amazing. It would be better to buff base flight speed instead since valk is the only time mercy gets to be truly independent

They’re gonna stomp out the “bug” soon. Supports cant keep anything nice. Look at the exact same PTR patch:

2 Likes

with genji being super broken for more than two week…
oh wait mercy is support character so she get insta nerfed probably after next hours

SEE TOLD YA NEXT HOURS