Mei's Honeydew skin is easily her absolute BEST!

Pay WHAT? You still earn it in a way that doesnt involve paying them direct money. I literally got the Moon Mercy skin for free. I didnt pay anything to get it. They are OWL skins, tokens are not supposed to be earned in game.
Anyways, I dont want to repeat myself anymore, it is not a mandatory pay wall. End of the discussion.

1 Like

To be fair, not all countries are eligible for token drops.

But still. A skin is a skin, no matter how you should obtain it.

1 Like

There are ways to get past that rule tho, which I am not going to tell here :wink:

it is a mandatory pay wall, the only way to get it is pressing “buy skin” its a pay wall, end of discussion.

see I can do it too :slight_smile:

Ok honey do it your way, we know it is not a pay wall.

it is though. you have to pay in game currency to get it, and that’s the only way.

it is a pay wall skin.

Anyone else have games where people just stare at Mei’s butt in spawn before the door opens and say understood?

Man y’all are kind of thirsty and sad

1 Like

Yeah. It’s a common enough mecha trope. School students piloting mechs.

I just see it for what it is at least.

Now… Honeydew Mei and Scion Hanzo… Ohhhh man. That is fanservice that is doing something, and I don’t mind it either.

I love the skin and especially love how it shows she’s a big gorl but she don’t curr what people think about her. The only thing that seems a bit odd is her neck… I’m not sure why. Though most non-muscular necks look odd in this game so maybe that’s why? idk

I especially love how the gun’s endothermic fluid is green. My favorite color for sure and looks so nice with her golden gun. It’s a $$$$$ beam, y’all.

btw, what type of shoppe is her uniform for?
Boba Tea? (lowkey Blizz shipping Mei+Junkrat if this is the case)
Ice Cream?
Water Ice?
Fruity Frozen Cafe/Cold Drink Cafe?

Her gun is literally filled with honeydew flavored boba tea, she has the cup sealer dispenser on her waist, and her blaster itself is a modified boba tea cup.

You can earn that “mandatory paywall” aka tokens watching OWL/having OWL on while afk for free.

You could get at minimum 1008 tokens from the regular season alone last year.

There were 12 matches a week, the drop rate last year was based on maps played which was 4 or 5 per match depending on ties, for simplicity sake I’ll go with 4 maps per match. This would yield 48 tokens/week, with each stage having 5 weeks + stage playoffs, so that’s 48 tokens/week x 5 = 240 tokens, + 3 playoff matches x 4 tokens/match = 252 tokens per stage. There were 4 stages, so 252 tokens/stage x 4 stages = 1008 tokens from the regular season

That’s without the season playoffs or all-star games or special double-point days or random 100 token drops.

You have to grind Overwatch games to get lootboxes for skins or coins, farming OWL tokens is just a different kind of grind, except this one you can literally do afk.

the edgy reaper kid prefers the gargoyle to the pin up girl… yep check out.

Im not edgy reaper kid, especialy i dont think im still a kid but ok XD

only if you are in countries that allow it. what about those who live in the countries that don’t get owl drops.

so tell me, how do they earn it outside of illegally bypassing laws/systems or paying?

because if you cant tell me a way, then it is a mandatory pay wall.

either way you have to watch OWL and OWL ads to get the tokens, the equivilant of being a paid viewer, so you still are paying for it.

You seem to be confusing fat with thick.

I have to disagree.

Mei isn’t fat.
She’s 乇乂丅尺卂 丅卄工匚匚

(Jokes aside, she is clearly not obese.)

1 Like

The token system is based on where your battle.net account is “located,” you can just set up a Battle.net account in an approved country.

Like I said you can be afk the whole time, also ad blockers work on twitch if you really hate commercials, although they usually just come on in between games.

Besides what do you think lootboxes, cosmetics, or leveling up are designed to do, why do you think they’re so flashy with fun sound effects? They incentivize you to want to keep grinding the game, the equivalent of being a “paid gamer.” None of those things matter to the state of the game, they’re subconscious ways of manipulating people to want play more. Profile borders don’t actually mean anything, what skin your wearing doesn’t mean anything (heck you barely even see your own skin in-game), but people still want the “better ones,” it’s psychology at work. You get paid for your grind regardless of which one you do.

so by bypassing the system? which I clearly stated doesn’t count?

Why doesn’t it count?
Its an extra step sure but it ain’t the end of the world.