Mei's Honeydew skin is easily her absolute BEST!

I just find it funny how so many people on this forum were saying oh no no no, Mei isn’t fat, she just has a thick coat on! But now its all, shes thicc and its great!

1 Like

Dvas normal skin is fan service enough with how ultra form fitting it is (is it painted on?). The bar for Dva has been set too high now.

I think the closest thing that… highlighted… mei was pajamei?

Ah, yeah gamepedia can be a bit behind the curve

“SQUEEZE! Don’t move!”

It’s Mei’s best skin because they finally got over covering her from head to toe lol

I made this thread this morning before the official reveal, and corrected the title when i got home from work and the official reveal made it more obvious.

The thiccness… the melon design… some designer got his life wish fulfilled. I approve.

Now I’m waiting for Summer games Mei skin.
Looking forward to something like Widow’s summer skin :sunglasses:

idk Mei worked in a Mall GG nice skin tho

i don’t know the roadhog skin is pretty neat too

1 Like

Roadhog’s skin is pretty awesome too, but I think the Honeydew is Mei’s best skin so far.

That new Mei skin is pretty…

T. H. I. C. C.

1 Like

you cant really count a skin behind a mandatory pay wall that is never coming back.

It is not a mandatory pay wall. You could buy it with tokens which could/can be collected by watching. Although that skin was really sh!tty.

is the currency obtainable through normal methods other currency is in game?

no.

meaning you have to go out of the game and sit and watch owl for 10s of hours to attain enough.

which would equate to you having to go out and earn the money to get it.

its a mandatory pay wall.

even if you don’t want to count what I just said the ONLY way to get it is to pay for it. meaning it is a mandatory pay wall either way you look at it. it is not obtainable through lootboxes, it has to be paid for. what do you call something that the only way to obtain it is to buy it? paywalled.

It is not a mandatory pay wall. Unless you count electricity bills lol.
You can literally just open a tab on twitch, and let it play while you work on something else. If you live in Murica it is even a boost for you since the times are a bit more convenient for your country. I still have to stay awake up to 4 am since we Europeans are peasents here. You can earn them by WATCHING, which is what everyone does. Most players this time probably paid next to NOTHING for Mercy and Lucio skins.

Again, it is not a mandatory paywall since there is a way to earn them, by watching. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up your PC with twitch.

the only way to obtain it, is through paying for it with currency.

you cant get it as a drop, you cant get it through lootboxes.

allocating time to put OWL on a second monitor is lining Blizz’s pockets, and they give you currency for that time.

you can only get it through paying for it. its a mandatory pay wall.

unless you can show me some way to obtain the skin other than pressing the “buy skin” button, it is a pay wall. because currency has to be paid to get it.

no other item other than pay walled items, have this trait.

As I said… you can EARN tokens by just watching. Outside of the electricity bills, you are paying nothing else. You dont have to buy tokens just to get the skin.
And yeah, ofc you are going to pay with tokens, what else would you pay with?

Well yeah, it is a league skin.

Again, it is not a pay wall. Ofc you are going to press “purchase skin”. How else would you get it?

The OWL All star skins and Team skins are not only obtainable through buying tokens with REAL MONEY. You get them for free if you watch. Thats what everyone is doing. You dont watch OWL without your twitch account and blizzard account linked.

The only TRUE paywall items are the Blizzcon skins, Pink Mercy, and maybe Demon Hunter. There is no way to get them outside of paying with REAL MONEY. You cant pull them from boxes, cant buy them with currency, and are also legacy skins.

2 Likes

cant name any other way? then its a pay wall. how you earnt the currency is irrelevant, you still had to pay for it.

Mandatory pay or not, it is still a legendary skin.

Does Mercy’s pink skin also not count then?