Mei's Honeydew skin is easily her absolute BEST!

I love Jiangshi. I love Paja-Mei. I love all her skins, but her new Anniversary skin leaked last night is super cute and E X T R A T H I C C

Dem legs. Also, Boba Tea! :slight_smile:

82 Likes

I believe that it was Mei to get a skin that broke the internet.

53 Likes

Itā€™s so cute! Its my favorite of the three Iā€™ve seen so far.

4 Likes

This skin belongs in a new class beyond Legendary called Godlike.

24 Likes

This was absolutely the last thing i couldve expected Mei to get and i couldnt be happier anyway

14 Likes

Itā€™s not a bad skin, but this means she wonā€™t get a legendary next event which she hasnā€™t gotten yet. Plus now mei have two legendary from this event which is ridiculous.

9 Likes

No bro you donā€™t understand
Mei NEEDS to have thirty million skins. She NEEDS more skins bro

12 Likes

For those complaining, Meiā€™s last legend was Pajamei over a year ago :smiley:

16 Likes

I dont see how it is soo good of a skin, its ok but not like that great.
But im not mei main so my opinion is propably invalid for many people

1 Like

Dude its Meiā€™s first sexy-ish skin. Have you seen dem thighs? <3

12 Likes

Noticing D.Va and Mei got straightforward fanservice skins while Winston got a high-change creative skin. Cool I guess

3 Likes

So? I dont care if they are ā€œsexyā€, got problem with that :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Welp, winston skin is so far best skin we saw imo, i would just change one color in that skin and it would be perfect.

3 Likes

Yup, easily top. Just kind of a shame they donā€™t do that as often with female characters. Still canā€™t believe weā€™re robbed of Sentai D.Va forever

2 Likes

Lol no i dont fren

Im waiting for midriff Mei for Summer Games myself

2 Likes

True, that mec look like it should be sentai imo, mayby they had no idea what maca make for this dva design

It looks like they started making a Sentai skin then decided it would be too cool and unique for her :weary:

3 Likes

Skins so far.

D.Va: Meh :man_shrugging: donā€™t really play her, donā€™t care.

Winston: :sob: I forgive you guys for Specimen 28 completely. The detail on it :scream:

Mei: Well D.Vaā€™s internet breaking skin was a little luster, unless it was a huge misdirectionā€¦ see the leak Meiā€™s skin -.- you had this in your back pocket the whole time didnā€™t you :wink:

4 Likes

symm has 2 from this already aswell. (hoping for a highlight intro this year instead)

Thatā€™s the true skin that broke the internet IMO

ā™‚GachiGASM intensifiesā™‚

3 Likes